AuthorMessage
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: im out for a while   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 am

im sick of the bloody trolling

im taking a break. might be just today might be a couple of weeks. idk but im going till i can calm down

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 am

Succesfully trolled.

Next?

Quote :
Quote :
Amethyst777 said:Things activate in reverse order. Thus, bottomless targets grannel before he hits the field, and thus before his effect activates (gaining attack). People told me DN was dumb. But jegus.

Quote :
Amethyst777 said: I just realized something. The problem with playing a children's card game: You're bound to encounter children, 90% of which are squalling moronic retards with arrogance issues.

^Words of a true close minded moronic ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 am

Lol yeah the trolling is annoying but please come back sooon :O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 am

Don't let them get to you bakura. That's exactly what they want. Come back bro.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 am

Who da fack is they? i was thinking of of Him, meaning pyro xD

anyway i just thught id post that. stilll not back yet , im proberly gonna come back soon tough......................... maybe because my breaks quiet fun without all the arguing

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 am

...Pyro isn't even a good troll. I've never heard nor seen him troll. He's just...that kid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 am

Yea that kid that makes me wana kick someones ass ^_^ u think this break is because i care about the trolling. no its to gimmie a break before i do something ima regret .-. a breaks better than a ban

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:09 am

bakura normal wrote:
Yea that kid that makes me wana kick someones ass ^_^ u think this break is because i care about the trolling. no its to gimmie a break before i do something ima regret .-. a breaks better than a ban

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 am

Contrary to popular belief trolling is a mentally demanding practice, ergo impossible for pyro.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:48 am

Haters gonna hate, Im not trolling, by all means there isn't even cyber bullying (except if were talkin bout trolls here) Al is correct, it is impossible for me to be a troll, but what am I? You need to find out the answer, use all the times you thought I was trolling you, (yes even failtroll) and figure it out... the one who knows the answer is the smartest then, aaaah fine Im smart Im just... its my history, let me recap it for you : I was nice lil' boy, Douchebags bashed in me life, douchebags make me angry, angry turn to calmed but teasing, teasing stopped for awhile, more idiots piss me off, I pissed off having the verge to piss people off, people pissed off, pointing im either trolling, failtrolling, or embarrassing myself, wda ban for mini-modding or w/e, calmed down, more bullshit in ban, i avoid bullshit and stop my ways, the bit of teasing is just inside my soul, it has turned into the fun I do and hate. aka. Instead of writing this whole recap, I just want to point this out to all of WDA.

First of all , you know my history and you all hate me for it. Im #1 hated in WDA, I get banned and then I want to change, but you peeps just... dont expect me to change... it's like you guys want me to stop but don't want me to stop. If you expect change from me then you better expect it, don't even try to mirror on how teasing I was, that will just make me even worse and prob get banned again, and I dont want that and prob you do. If you have true balls and is man and friendly enough to expect me to change then do so. Because I am ready to change, and you aren't ready for me changing and that is my problem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 am

No man your not ready to change, if your ready to change do it, u talk about having balls, then show some of you own and change if u wanna, all ive seen is you talking and talking, time to take action. look at karin. pepole didnt believe in her, tbh I hated her guts, but now look, she changed, noone would believe her but she did and now i quiet like her tbf. SO you wana man up and change, Do it. its put up or shut up time pyro

btw , im back -.- yea ususally i would be gone for a few days to calm down but something good happend today that put me in a good mood

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im out for a while   

Back to top Go down

im out for a while
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: