AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Botan!

PostSubject: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Got any crazy stories in your sleep to share? We all have weird, creepy, crazy, or awesome dreams. Don't be shy. I'll post some of mine later on.

Shower the guillotine with drink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:50 pm

I had a dream about walking on furniture in my living room while trying not to touch the floor, but some of the objects I stand on explode. I had to get a novel and then return to my accomplice; a squirrel. :3

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:37 pm

I had a dream I wasn't a loli.
I will say no more.

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:52 pm

That's no dream; that's a vision of your alternate self.

Well, I had a dream that I went to my old senpai's house and begged her to forgive me on my knees in front of her entire family, but she was giggling at the sight and busy texting. When she said no, I left with my head hung low. I then instantly got Spider-man powers and web-swinged my way home. Very humiliating and depressing, but the last part was awesome. It's as if my brain was telling me "here, don't be sad; have Spider-man powers. I'm sorry for being a jerk."

Another dream, I was a researcher in Minecraft. I was examining the different species of trees, but I was always being interrupted every now and then by a Creeper or Zombie, so I would roundhouse kick each and everyone of them out of the map and then go back to my research. It came to this one point where a Zombie threw an apple at me, so I grabbed an axe and ran after it while shouting a slur of British curses with a fine Scottish accent.

Okay, I really need to lay off the chocolate.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:28 am

i had a dream where i was in a car and we ran into an old lady sitting on the side of the road who just kind of glided with the car.... It was quite mesmerising.

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 pm

1. I had a dream I went to jail. It was a very silly jail, though, considering some school had a field trip here and a few of them got locked in a cell just because they looked at us.

2. I had a dream Reiner died o.o; You know, from Shingeki no Kyojin...?

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Reikan's girlfriend was going to give birth, so they both traveled to Egypt as well as the rest of the WDA community. She was in the hospital during labor, so I was busy organizing everyone to get together to pay both of them a visit. Al, for some reason, was working at a Egyptian KFC branch to try and make as much money as he could within such short notice. Dunno why, he would have probably graduated by then from engineering college. Also, Slayer was working at McDonald's, and I dunno about the reason. All was going smoothly until I got kidnapped by the Avengers. Apparently, I was the only one they could count on for I don't know what. So I finished whatever it was they wanted, and they flew me back home. Of course, only to have them want to come along and see the child, and boy, they were being a big drag for me. I was all "Damnit, guys, I have some friends to pick up. Get in the car or get left behind."

Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Okay, so here's my story.
I was somehow at some strange forest near to a house. I met a strange girl around my age, maybe a year or two older, who had a bunch of candles and seemed to light them up everywhere; must be some kind of strange religion/ritual, I thought. Let's call her A-ko. We both don't know how we got here, but we tried to survive. There were boundaries; we were actually in an enclosed space. When we got tired, we talked a bit before going to sleep. She was a nice person and I thought she liked me as well. The next day, we met a guy with white hair. He was older than us, possibly 17-18. But also, he was kinda hard to talk to and wanted to go solo. Let's call him B-kun.

A-ko and I went inside the house. Also, this house is my in-real-life home. We found a cinnabar caterpillar that actually spoke to us, saying that it wants to turn into a butterfly because logic. I went off to *I don't remember, search for food?* while A said she'd take care of the caterpillar. When I got back, B-kun was standing in front of a closed bedroom door, just looking at it. When I got in, the caterpillar was actually a butterfly and A-ko was really happy, almost to tears.

THEN SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED. I WENT BACK IN TIME by like 30 seconds without noticing it. B-kun was looking at the ground with his hair covering his eyes, such an anime effect. Something bad happened in there. The caterpillar was dead and bleeding. A-ko was crying and a pen in her bloody hands. After comforting her, I noticed the pen was as sharp as a dagger from both sides.

Then I went to the living room where everyone followed aaaaand suddenly A-ko was telling me to get a put-off pen? What does that even mean? Then I noticed the pens in a nearby pencil-case were all rigged in some way. One fired bullets, one was a two-sided dagger, one was an axe, a bomb, etc. Suddenly there were two people by my side. Everyone grabbed a pen. I grabbed one randomly... it was the weakest one; it fired weak shots. B-kun, who seemed to always be calm, suddenly raged and started fighting with A-ko. I fired at B-kun, and A-ko dashed to me. I said stuff in attempt to have her listen to reason and not freaking kill me then I kinda started making random talk because I'm afraid of dying. But my time was up. She grabbed me from the back and slit my throat.

Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 am

it a ill fuzzy but had a dream that kimo was my dad and poof was my mom and supa was my bro and nour was my sis and she had no boobs she was like 23 too and we all was going to see my old home then we got eating by zombies

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░ ▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN EBOLAED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY LENNY
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SPREAD THE EBOLA TO ATLEAST 7 PEOPLE OR U WILL DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 pm

I had a dream I was so bad at cooking, I somehow turned salad into dough. OTL

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:36 pm

I had a nightmare where I was so desperate to get a new Vita game, I had no choice but to settle with the new Senran Kagura game and just roll my eyes whenever any kind of fanservice popped up. At the same time, my dad decided to have a peep at my Vita, and found Senran Kagura running after I had paused it. He then beckoned me and gave me a lecture over how extremely disappointed he was in me for playing stuff so filthy. He even considered banning all video-games indiscriminately. I spent an hour trying to explain how I never cared about the fanservice, in fact I deemed it too silly, and was only in it for the gameplay; but to naught, for he didn't yield nor consider my words.

Now I'm 100% sure that I'll never pick that game up, rain or shine.

josh wrote:
it a ill fuzzy but had a dream that kimo was my dad and poof was my mom

I don't think I'm ever going to feel comfortable towards you again.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:39 pm

I had a dream it was Australian Chest Day where women were allowed to walk with no upper clothing for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 am

When I was sick I covered my eyes with a blanket and then somehow I dreamt I was Master Yi.

Sometime I just can't give a fuck.....
-Walter White

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:47 pm

I had a dream I was at home with my friend when a man entered and wanted to kill us. I played dead because I'm a genius, my friend managed to sneak away. Later, I ran out as well. *Apartment* It was too dark to use the stairs, plus I could see a dog eating something, so I was nervous. The elevator seemed to be fine and was at my floor, lucky. I called my friend on the elevator, no answer. I texted her too. I was nervous, so I kept clicking the floor buttons so I could get more time wanting to see her reply. She didn't reply. I got to the bottom floor, everything looked different somehow. That's right, it was 2014!!! PLOT TWIST: THIS DREAM TOOK PLACE IN 2004!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:09 pm

This dream was on April 17th

Because of how everyone was talking non-stop about Marvel comics, I ended up having the kind of dream which you would only see in a live action movie.

At first, I was myself, and I traveled with my basketball team. Surprisingly, my parents were there, and my dad even volunteered to make everyone his special omelet (he passed that skill down to me too in case anyone wants to try it out). I didn't get a bite out of it though, but I didn't mind all that much. One of my teammates liked it so badly he asked me if my dad could make a couple for him and wrap them for him to take home.

Then suddenly, I wasn't myself. In fact, I suddenly found myself stuck in the body of Spider-Man. Apparently, there was a supernatural phenomenon involving the dark sides (aka shadows) of people escaping from their bodies and killing them. One of the larger shadows emitted from me, but I somehow managed to survive and escape. We were on this huge building with a crane. I managed to get away by grabbing onto the crane, then my shadow blew up the bottom, so the crane fell over. I jumped out of the way, right into the grass fields. My shadow thought that I was dead, much to my content so I could get out of his sight.

I met up with a team of experts whom decided to take it upon themselves to destroy the shadows. Only people I remember on that team was Iron Man, and another girl whom was pretty proficient at fighting. I don't think she symbolized someone I know, but one thing's for sure is that she got hit on by quite a lot of guys, whom she beat up silly. Oh, and she wore all in black and had black hair too.

Eventually, this one girl and I ended up falling in love (cause it's the trope thing to do in a live action movie), but Iron Man's shadow took over, and used his body to bring upon the team destruction. The girl and I survived, but we knew that we would be facing an even greater battle with the death of our comrades. I went over to a street market and bought her a shortsword and a cleaver to use. It cost $39.50, and I paid $40 but the lady at the counter refused to give me my $0.50 change, so I just left because now wasn't the time to fight over money.

By the time we reached the destination, it finally came to me what the movie I was playing in was called: Half-Life 2. This was pretty surprising, because one: nothing of any sort that has been happening here was related to Half-Life whatsoever, and two: this meant that the girl whom accompanied with me was eventually going to die because I heard that the ending was just confusing and dreadful (I never played Half-Life 2 myself).

The destination was an abandoned house. It had pictures of darker variants of several cartoon shows hanging on the walls (such as this Pokemon one where Officer Jenny took Ash in, or Ms. Potato Head shaving off her hair. It wasn't dark; it was actually pretty stupid stuff, but let's just assume that it was dark for the sake of the story).

Then I heard the voice of my shadow. He started shouting at how the world, like this room, was being consumed by all the detail and furniture brought in, where it should just stay empty instead (it was a metaphor, try to figure out what it means). When I told him that he was wrong, the entire room walls fell over and revealed an arena with a rainbow sky that kept shifting colors. My shadow also took on the forum of a giant spider with my mask on the front. It was at this moment that I had to fight my shadow....in RPG style!

Commands:
[Fight]
[Magic]
[Items]
[Stance]
[Config]
[Escape]

But I never got further than that. I woke up later.

-------------------------------------------------

I had both of these dreams on separate days. The first on the 26th and the second on the 27th this month.

Day 1
The first dream, I went to an old game store that was selling Nintendo 3DS handhelds for 1 EGP (that's 1/7 of a dollar). I was thrilled about the offer, that I bought two for both my sister and I. I didn't start playing mine because I had exams to finish, but for her, the first thing she put in was Pokemon Y. I was watching her play for a bit.

Day 2
My sister and I were using the lift so that I could drive her to school. When I asked her about the 3DS, she shouted, as per usual, "Kimo, are you stupid?!" and I was like "no, I really did get you one." The next thing she said was "you can't even tell the difference from what's real and what's not." Yep. This is exactly like her.

So I get invited into this weird yet super expensive hotel. I forgot the reasons. Knight was there though, and surprisingly enough, the both of us shared a room (it was a very happy reunion). Then suddenly...TERRORISTS! I climbed down to the lowest floor in the hotel and found an assault rifle lying on the ground. I also suddenly got Spider-Man powers where I could run on walls and shoot people down without being shot down myself.

Suddenly, a random person took my assault rifle and replaced them with two weird-looking SMGs. They looked like a pair of MP7s with the stock removed, not even retracted, so I shrugged and went back to my killing spree.

Once I reached the base, they had someone come out of the door while wearing the Venom suit. He didn't have a gun, but he would constantly try leaping at me to get me. I would run around along the walls, and leap from side to side to avoid him, while also gunning him down but to no avail with the symbiote absorbing all the bullets.

It wasn't long before the hull shook, and people were running away terrified. Water was filling up the hotel's underside. I took it upon myself to get away from Venom and run myself, but while I did, I saw something on his back which wasn't covered by the suit, and that's when I realized that Knight was being mind-controlled while as Venom all this time! He regained his consciousness, and decided to make a run for it too. I decided to hide though, because even though he was no longer being mind-controlled, Venom and Spider-Man were still enemies. He took it upon himself to help some of the crewmen, while I kept running.

In the end, the Avengers appeared on the balcony, right above the water level. Tony Stark kept gloating about how he had fixed the issue and saved everybody, and called "you know who saved you, right?" Much to his distaste, they had lights set up which said "Thank you, Spider-Man", and then shifted to "Thank you, Venom". They even had our heads pop up on them, but they showed up on the wrong queues unfortunately (mine would appear when it said thank you Venom, and vice-versa).

I then went back to my room, and found Knight there reading his book. I told him about the 3DS that I got, and how my sister couldn't remember. I kept searching through my bag, and then suddenly, I found it! The 3DS! I pulled it out and showed it to Knight, whom was very much surprised. His surprise was not only because of how I managed to snag it for 1 EGP, but also this was a Chinese copy of the 3DS that worked flawlessly, and possibly better than it to. I then took it upon myself to start on Pokemon X, and totally ignored the fact that I still have exams.

I woke up feeling very sad today, because I remembered that I never got a 3DS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

The topic was posted in June 2012 and I don't want it to die. I'm also waiting for that dream Kimo said he will post after writing about it on Tumblr. c:

I had a dream I was standing in the middle of the street when suddenly titans spawned, a huge crawler spawned right next to me and I died. This dream was when we had AoT playgroups a lot more often. OTL

There was also a dream just yesterday where I was at my school. It wasn't the school I actually go to irl, and there were a lot of unfamiliar faces. I was a transfer student, and Alibaba was a student at the school as well. It was a school where nearly everyone is an esper, though there were no cliche Esper vs Non-Esper wars, we were all friends.

A part of the school included a playground, it was pretty huge and full of sand. There were slides and rails as well as parts where you needed to jump forward or climb up. The contraption extended to the skies, where I couldn't even see the end. Alibaba suggested we try to get to the top, and started to climb it. It looked slippery and unsafe, but he seemed to do it so easily. I tried to convince him not to, though he didn't listen and I ended up going with him.

He was fast, fairly tall, and could jump about a meter high. Of course, this isn't our Alibaba at all. He wasn't really ahead of me, though. I think he was slowing down to time as to wait for me. While the strange set of slides were tiresome, they weren't necessarily difficult. It was more about stamina and endurance than actually having the physical abilities. A few students were watching us from below.

It was strange, because as we were making our way to the top, it felt like an actual desert. There was dust and sand everywhere, there were spots to take breaks but even those were designed to look like deserts. There was a broken Taj Mahal, I think my brain's dreaming system was broken. At this point, though, Alibaba used his ESP abilities to manipulate the area and make everything seem like it was snowing rather than covered in sand. We continued our way to the top.

By sunset, we made it. We reached the top of the contraption. We can finally ride down the giant loopy slide. Alibaba made it to the top, and as he rode down the slide... well, it's difficult to explain what happened, but I guess you could say the slide he rode was a trap. The slide he rode was very short and ended up making him fall to the ground, completely safe due to ESP reasons. I tried to awfully draw it in case I was being unclear, but it sucks. I ended up riding the actual slide. It was amazing. andalibabagotnocredit. By the time, the entire school was watching and I guess you could say we were both kinda popular. Alibaba's fail was hilarious. The end. c:

Back to top Go down
MyNameIsHello!
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:24 am

I had a dream!

There was a long hallway joined to a small room where myself and my brother were. For some reason or another I was filled with hostility, I grabbed my fork (I had a fork) and took him to the ground. I began to stab the fork into the left side of his head (just above the ear) and did so along the width of his head, making the top come off like a sordid can opener job, attached on one side. I then proceeded to scoop out his brains with the fork, when a friend of mine (not the closest, but a friend) came down the hallway. He appeared happy, and said something involving the phrase "scooped it out like a Mellon baller"

I woke up then. I'm not a violent person, but dreams be dreams. 'Argh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Warning: Early “Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann” spoilers.

After reading this dream, the first thing that'll come to your head is "holy crossovers!"

Now before I go into details for my dream, there is one concept that I must explain first, which my mind established while dreaming.

Interdimensional molecular distortion: Dimension-hopping is a thing in this dream, and with that, come dimension-related theories. This phenomenon occurs while traveling between dimensions, where it causes discrepancies within the space-time continuum, leading to alterations at atomic levels. This may result in genetic alterations within human beings, changing physical appearance, mental capacities and capabilities, or even causing fatal changes. It does not occur to everyone, but the chances of such a thing happening is very high.

With that out of the way, let us begin.

——————————————————————————————-
I’m in first-person view, as myself, for this part. My dad and I were driving somewhere in the woods, where suddenly my dad’s car breaks down for no apparent reason. Since there aren’t any nearby stations, dad parked his aside and took the wheels to my own car, and insisted that he drive since he was still upset over his car. I was pretty annoyed by it, and it showed to the point that when we stopped to rest near a nursery in the woods, the teacher tried to cheer me up.

Then, along the way, we met Aang, Kitara, and Toph. The trio asked us to take them to this “Tomb of Infinite Doors”, and seeing how we both underestimated them for being kids, we dropped them there and left.

Now, I’m in third person view, where I am only an observer and I, myself, am no longer part of this episode. Anyhow, the three heroes carry on inside, while dodging multiple booby traps along the way. Unfortunately, they got caught in the last one which exchanged their clothes for Earth kingdom guard ones, y’know, just to spite them and stuff.

So they meet the tomb’s guardian, whom greets them with open arms, much to their discontent over the multiple traps. So anyways, they change back into their regular attires, and had the guardian guide them to this portal which took them to the Master Dimension.

Now here is where things get interesting. After crossing the dimension, only Kitara had changed, where she ages into an old lady (she looked like her grandmother). The heroes found themselves standing on a platoon made of both metal and stone, found in the middle of space. On that platoon, they found other people whom were waiting for them: Sabertooth from Marvel’s X-Men, Megaman, Green Lantern, Beast Boy from Teen Titans, some super villain named Killer Bee who dressed in a bee costume, and another person who looked exactly like Kamina (let’s call him Joseph since he’ll be important later), but instead of his blue hair, he had a large yellow afro.

This platoon was supposedly the master unit that controlled the law and order of all the other dimensions out there, and maintained the fabrics of time and space in check. Thing is, an enemy known as Galactolocke was preparing to destroy this platoon, and so various heroes and villains gathered to defeat this enemy. On the front lines, Toph stood waiting for the enemy to approach, while old-lady Kitara stood behind her in a levitating stone wheelchair.

Not too soon, Galactolocke appeared. She was a slim woman with green skin and black hair. My memory of her suit is hazy, so let’s ignore that. Anyhow, Toph challenged her, but it turns out that Galactolocke could bend metal, allowing her to best Toph and knock her unconscious. Afterwards, she introduced herself to everyone else.

Galactolocke explained that she was Yoko Litner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and that she came from an alternate timeline where she went mad after the death of Kamina. She used Gurren Lagann to create a vortex which took her to another dimension, and that dimension was an alternate one for the X-Men series. Her physical appearance changed due to the interdimensional molecular distortion, and she received new powers. She then later became known as Psylocke.

Then, when the timeline for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 arrived, she was supposedly one of the many who fought Galactus (she was a playable character), and she was even the one to defeat the giant herself. After that, she absorbed Galactus’ powers, and then used it to wipe all the other characters from existance. Since she absorbed Galactus, she began to hunger and traveled her universe to devour planets.

Then, an idea occurred to her: what if she destroyed all time and space and devoured it all, in order to satiate her hunger for eternity? And with that, she traveled again, only this time to the Master Dimension. After hearing her story, Sabertooth denied that she could possibly have the powers of Galactus, and with that, her eyes went black and her pupils turned white. She disappeared and reappeared in her massive Galactolocke form, then shot out massive laser cannon satellites to target and annihilate the platoon within a minute.

Everyone was worried, but Joseph told everyone to hold their grounds. Galactolocke observed him, and spoke of her concern to her butler, whom appeared out of nowhere apparently. Her butler said that every strong man will become the center of his league, and through him will the rest of the league gain power. Since Galactolocke is her own center, her butler cannot give his mistress any additional strength. With that, Joseph ordered his comrades to take out these missiles within the time limit.

Megaman summoned his plane and carried Sabertooh, so that he could claw at the satellite. Green Lantern could fly, and used his ring to summon a massive chainsaw to cut the cannon. Aang use his airbending to carry Kitara whom used her water-bending to cut through. Beast Boy turned into a pterodactyl-like thing, and carried Killer Bee who used his bee tail to puncture the satellite.

After destroying all the satellites, Galactolocke fought and defeated everyone except for Joseph. Sooner than later, the world whited out around Joseph, where he heard the voice of a young woman call out to him and ask “what is it that you value most?” Joseph told her that he wanted to do whatever it took to stop all sorts of malice from destroying the world he loved. With that, the silhouette of Elizabeth from Persona 3 appeared.

So Joseph went back, and felt a new jolt of power race through his body. He leapt and punched Galactolocke so hard, he had her revert to her normal size and caused the two to warp between multiple dimensions. He shouted “even if I don’t have the body I fought with once, I still have the soul that gave that body power, and that soul will be the drill that will pierce the heavens! WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!”

As they warped, Joseph’s body changed, where it turned out that he was Kamina all along (who would have thought?). In that alternate universe, he had survived, but had accidentally used Gurren Lagann’s ability to warp between dimension, and practically warped himself. After that, he ended up on this platoon, and decided to instead hone his skills with no way back home.

While still soaring through the multi-universe with Galactolocke, he asked her “isn’t that what you would have wanted?” Galactolocke later reverted back to her Yoko image, where she closed her eyes and accepted her fate, a tear running down her right eye.

Eventually, Kamina’s punch caused a black hole which swooped them up and annihilated them. Then I woke up.

I swear, I don’t do drugs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 am

kimo you should just make it a fanfic at this point, i mean dear god that looks long

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:12 pm

I have no idea what the hell was going on.

I was a sailor. Not the sailor who traveled around the world; just the sailor who was part of a crew that was responsible for scavenging for metal balls nearby the pier. There was a rival crew too, and both of us were employed by Danna, who was a small talking Cereal box. Danna was also a longtime friend of mine, and I was happy working underneath him even if my crew sucked. Oh yeah; Nour was also both Danna's daughter and sister. Don't ask. Just don't ask.

So the captain of my crew was Chaos (my best friend's username), and one of our crew members whom I kind of disliked was Donald Duck. So, in the past excavation, the rivaling ship had managed to outsmart us. Our next task was to bring a giant metal ball that we found at the bottom of the ocean. So the rival ship set off while we didn't. Chaos only moved away from the pier until we weren't in sight, and then notified Tribal (my other best friend's username) about what was happening. Tribal was the game master of my dream, so he entered console commands and we got our ball (also, Tribal does not appear in this dream, he just does stuff).

So I complained to my captain and told him that this was cheating, because console command-summoned metal balls would be lighter and weaker than the actual thing, but the captain didn't listen and instead made me walk the plank. I swam back to the pier and found the crew, after handing in the metal ball, in a strong state of shock (especially Donald Duck). Danna had just refused to take their ball due to its weight and weakness. Then, all of a sudden, Danna the cereal box just stopped and dropped.

I quickly jumped out of the water and tried to give Danna CPR multiple times, and although I was only crumbling the box in the process, I was trying to do whatever it took to save my lifetime friend. Still, to no avail. Nour came next to me and asked "what should we do?" with tears streaming down her eyes, and I replied with "we should bury him". So I opened the cereal box from the bottom with my nails, and pulled out what was inside; revealing that Danna was something else piloting the cereal box, and that something else was a shawerma sandwich. I was so sad at seeing the sandwich so motionless, that I hugged Danna (the sandwich) and just kept sobbing horribly.

I swear to god I don't know....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:34 am

well, i already forgotten most of it, but there's this scene that actually made me wake up
not like, those overly exaggerated wake ups in animes though.
So uhhh, theres this news i heard (in the dream) that there's a woman who used two axes to murder 20 people.
And like, after some stuff happened(forgot what) i was walking in the streets, and i saw a woman with her hands stuck with rope and two holes in the ground acting like handcuffs(her body is in the ground too)
and like after some talks i tried to free her, but when i got close she suddenly had two axes in her hand and tried to cut me (for some reason i fell into the ground as well idk), the first two blow missed, but when the third blow came i woke up.

the woman somehow looked a lot like my sister
creepy

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.google.com/
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sukkito

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:04 pm

I had a dream I killed someone, it was so real I was convinced I killed someone in the real life.
Two days later I realize it was only a dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 am

I had this normal dream the other day where I was getting an injection. I am fine with injections usually, but I thought in the dream, what if the needle doesn't get out and the pain intensifies? So that's exactly what happened, pain kept getting worse.
The pain brought me to a half asleep state, you know, those cases where you are half dreaming and you are aware that you are in your bed, but don't actually wake up because you want to continue sleeping. I tried to continue sleeping thinking it will go away (I am a very lazy sleeper) but as a result the pain kept increasing exponentially (probably because I was still locked in that "what if" thought), until I was forced to wake up completely by it.

When I woke up, I checked myself to see what I was pressing against in my sleep that was causing this pain. There was nothing that my body could have possibly reached to press against while I was asleep, and the pain was on an area covered by clothing so it was not a mosquito bite or anything like that either. The stimuli for the intense pain was the dream alone.

"Can't feel pain in dreams" my ass, pinching yourself to find out if it's a dream is pointless, proven.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:22 pm

I became a minibus driver in Egypt because the last minibus driver was sick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 am

I had a bladder issue, some discomfort. So I decided to go check it at the hospital.
As a result, I headed for the public restroom.
On the way, there were a lot of people, some kind of party, indoors, so I helped a drunk guy with another person get to the bathroom because he really had to go.
So the drunk guy pees, but he is being too crazy and is flinging his thing quite exaggeratelly while making weird noises. So we realized. He wasn't really drunk. He was faking it. Because he's australian, australian drunk is different, it's not like that.

So then there is this old guy in his room, and the australian guy is now all dressed up and sober and he appears on a TV monitor on the old guy's room and talks to him.
He says some stuff, quite philosophical in nature, can't quite remember them, and then he flashes back on the TV monitor about him playing in a football (the real one, the one where you use your feet) match. Not quite official but they were in a proper football field and had uniforms and all.
Then at some point he scores a goal, and to celebrate he starts dancing some sloppy traditional dance to the sounds of Carmina Burana's "O' Fortuna" that started playing in celebration of his goal.

But that was quite the political scandal. We now see a political group on the streets now accusing said australian guy for disgracing the national anthem of the Orcs with his act.
Then, that group of people carry this massive flag of their political party and are covered by it as they march. Other political parties in the area do the same and they all march.

And as they march off, leaving empty streets filled with paper scraps behind them, we see the Elections ATM, a machine that looks like an ATM and reproduces political slogans.
But oh, the hypocrisy, the slogan of the party that accused the australian guy is also said in the rythm of O' Fortuna. They were guilty of the same thing all along.

And at that point I realized the nature of my bladder issue.
It's the elections.
I'm pregnant.
Reaching that realization, I woke up.

Obviously I had to pee.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   

Back to top Go down

Got any crazy dreams?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum