Got any crazy dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Nour Force. She was pretty cool.

PostSubject: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Got any crazy stories in your sleep to share? We all have weird, creepy, crazy, or awesome dreams. Don't be shy. I'll post some of mine later on.

Good luck finding out who gave me this signature!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 pm

You had a dream in a couple of hours and toilet seat cover?

I had a dream that Trolls and people who cant GFX right went and lived under a bridge. It was scary the look on those trollies faces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:20 pm

I had a dream where Steam stopped dying for me.

It was kinda eerie.

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I had a dream about waking up on time, so I overslept...

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
I had a dream about waking up on time, so I overslept...
Lmao.

I had a dream that I was a part of Death Note. There was a party and a whole load of people were there. I was with L (Or so I assume) but he was rather gloomy and somehow didn't want to eat a bit of cake from the several on the tables when I offered. Near came and asked what's going on. I told him and he went to speak with L alone. Not far from where L was standing, I saw a headset. So, I wore it and I heard something about the person I'm hearing being an alien. The headset currently has "250" messages meaning I can talk to him 250 sentences. I can "recharge" by taking other messages (?) and placing them here. But I gave a quiet laugh and a goodbye while dropping the headset back where I found it seeing as how in the dream, the Kira case was fun for me.

Strange? :D

Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 am

I had a dream about meeting real-life Digi. It wasn't pretty. nightmares!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:26 pm

I had a dream that my 5 year-old little brother was an evil president who ruled all the countries. Later in the dream, he jumped off the balcony. I woke up before I could see splattered organs ^-^

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm

I had a dream about being in a futuristic Left 4 Dead 2 environment.
I also dreamed about meeting the love my life, whoever she'll be, and we sat down and had a heart-warming talk.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 am

now before you read this
i know it may seem like it's too long to be just a dream o-o but it is actually a dream

so one day i was playing with my friends we played at my house till late in night
then they went home and i went to sleep.i woke up in the middle of the night and went to get a glass of water,on my way back i saw something from the window i looked out to see my friends that were over at my house earlier.i called for them but they didn't respond,i shouted at them for a bit,then they suddenly moved their heads and looked at me.
their heads kept going back till they were completely in reverse and then their heads fell off.
and behind them was 2 pale kids laughing while looking at me,then they suddenly flew and i saw they had no legs shortly after that i could hear many screams all around....
then they killed me.

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:00 am

I have had many crazy dreams but I can't remember any of them...

I'll get back to this topic later on P_P

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 am

My Dream was last night....

I was in this long hallway, and i couldn't move....There was this creepy girl like the grudge, slowly like flashing toward me. She later killed me after i stood frozen there for like 10 min......Then i "woke" up, and i couldn't move....There was this thing with a cane next to my bed, and I felt something on my chest, It did not go away, and then my mom came in, and started to shake me. I was apprently screaming with my eyes with my eyes open, shaking. Called a awake dream or something......

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am

It's called a "Night Terror" where we come from.

It occurs when your brain has woken up to the point of conciousness but not to the point of being able to control your body, and you still have dreams.

Most people have nightmares when in this state. One of my friends used to have a reoccuring dream like this where an old lady would come into his room, place the palm of her hand against his chest and push down, and he wouldn't be able to breathe.

❑ Single
❑ Taken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am

These posts don't really sound like dreams...

Al-Bhed: I always had my balls in my hand
Al-Bhed: yep, dark bribe is certainly a +3, and I'll explain how
Al-Bhed: say you have 5 backrows and the opponent tries to heavy you, that would be a -4, then you flip bribe and go -1 in the process, -1 - potential -4 = -1 - (-4)= -1+4 = +3

bakura normal: By the time i draw it my shine balls are already below a gachi gachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Fish wrote:
It's called a "Night Terror" where we come from.

It occurs when your brain has woken up to the point of conciousness but not to the point of being able to control your body, and you still have dreams.

Most people have nightmares when in this state. One of my friends used to have a reoccuring dream like this where an old lady would come into his room, place the palm of her hand against his chest and push down, and he wouldn't be able to breathe.

what are they and why do they happen
they're annoying as hell and give me a headache
i had 2 in the last 3 days
1st was some very young kid appearing from the shadow and pushing my body repeatedly
2nd was this night where there was this odd sound that was like on high frequency idk how to say it any better as something looked at me from the shadows...it had a face
usually i try to force my body to move

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Now, who wants to hear about my dreams? Nobody? Okay, I'll start.

I always have three different kinds of dreams. First dream is what you would call 'average'. They range widely, and never the same. Example would be a recent one about Dracula from Stoker's book being enslaved by Helsing instead of killed, and he was forced to serve under the Helsing family, so long as there was a single bloodline survivor. So, he is forced to serve a young homicide detective and he follows her around, causing mischief but also helps when ordered.

The second is my discussion dreams. These are always the same. I am standing in front of a birdcage with the serial killer from my book in the cage. I have yet to see his face since these dreams began. Topics range from daily life or stuff about the books (He has an opinion on all of you).

The third, as you can imagine, are Book dreams. I dream of chapters from my books. In this case, I've been dreaming alot about Requiem, mostly chapters that deal with Daniel Frost and the M.A. (Mauraders of America).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexter Morgan
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 am

Acefire17 wrote:
My Dream was last night....

I was in this long hallway, and i couldn't move....There was this creepy girl like the grudge, slowly like flashing toward me. She later killed me after i stood frozen there for like 10 min......Then i "woke" up, and i couldn't move....There was this thing with a cane next to my bed, and I felt something on my chest, It did not go away, and then my mom came in, and started to shake me. I was apprently screaming with my eyes with my eyes open, shaking. Called a awake dream or something......

Fish is wrong, this is called sleep paralysis. If you get it, you might want to stop taking any anti-depressants that you're taking. If you're sleeping on your back, you should try to sleep face towards the pillow. And also, keep your eyes covered while you sleep, it helped me. This happened to me nearly every night. I googled it, and came across a couple message boards, that told me to stop sleeping on my back. But, that doesn't always help, if it doesn't you may need to lose weight, or try to drink lots of water and healthy foods. Also, make sure to keep your pillow cases clean once you start to sleep on your face. I have lots of acne on the side of my face that I sleep on.

I just thought it would be nice to help you out a bit. I didn't come here for you all to flame me, this is going to be my only post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 am

Night Terrors are unofficial, I said that's what they're called in my area.
From what I can see, sleeping on your front or covering your eyes while you sleep would help it, indeed.

❑ Single
❑ Taken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karolsc1000
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Well i had a dream that i stole a bus full of people and i drove it (really fast) from like 7th seat or so, i have no idea how did i move the steering wheel and the pedals to the back of that bus though lol :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:32 am

Since this topic never wants to die, I'll just post something here.

* I had a dream about being in my classroom (which, by the way, has 21 students. Self-included.) when I suddenly bring a gun and start shooting all other 20 students. Well, 19. One of them started to run away from me. I started to chase him, also killing 8 adults. Eventually, I found the student near my house which is really close to school and I shot him. When the police arrived, I quickly shot myself right in front of the apartment.

And yes, I read a lot of sad articles about Sandy Hook that night.

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 pm

My Dream:

My dream ended here. I guess this is what mango milkshake right before bed does to you.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
My Dream:

My dream ended here. I guess this is what mango milkshake right before bed does to you.
Drink mango milkshake more often.
Best story ever 10/10.

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 pm

We were in a shootout with some guys in the desert, and honestly we were pwning them. But for some reason, we started running away and got in some pickup trucks. Then helicopters were coming after us and we started shooting at them with rockets. We shot the chopper that was suddenly alone down, but it was falling at a school, so I ran to it, and because I ran to it, the helicopter that had crashed in a classroom stopped soon enough so that the rotor blades stopped about a meter away from the students and no one was killed. So because there were no casualties, we won the Eurovision.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:49 pm

My dream or at least one of them.

I was walking down this street which I don't know where I am but I don't care I walked down anyway until I noticed I'm in my old school...I just end up there out of nowhere. Then I'm talking to my friends as we walk around the school then I'm like "Fuck this man I'm going solo!" And I walk up to the top of my school and I see a cliff with a ladder. This ladder is just iron handles going down this cliff and goes from going straight down to going all sorts of weird directions.

Being the crazy genius I am I decide to go down the ladder handle thing and to my surprise I end up hanging on for dear life then I'm on the street again on the floor naked crying...anyway...I get up and there is weird fog around now and I can see something in the distance. I walk down to see what it is.

It takes forever to get to the thing so I'm like "Fuck this man I'm going somewhere else!" So I walk into a random building because why not? In the building it turns into paradise with everything I need and/or wanted. Naked women, food, videogames, more naked women, weed, comfy pillows and last but not least...sunny skies in the building...and naked women. As good as this all is (and after I have some fun with my company) I end up in Hell.

In Hell I'm a demon...why? I don't know or care so I walk the the street (because Hell has streets) and I meet up with random people and have a nice talk with them. I then end up in Heaven...boring place but they had grapes and I love me some grapes so I decide to stick around and eat. I find myself having sex with a female angel out of no where but weirdest part is it's like a replay I'm going through my first movement over and over in a rewind and play over. Her back is to me and then she does some Exorcist shit and turns her head 180 and she has the face of Emi.

I then woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Once upon a time I used to always have a dream were I was out in the woods. There were some houses here and there and the such, but for the most part I was always outside. I would then jump, and jump at the height of a house and it would scare the crap out of me. When I hit the ground, it hurt... like a lot... but for some reason I was compelled to keep jumping. Every time I begrudgingly jumped, I'd try to find a branch to grab or a house to land on so the landing wasn't so rough and painful but... never could, always slammed into the ground and it sucked.

God I hated that dream.

I'm trying a Youtube thing! https://www.youtube.com/user/BearOnStilts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nourno Nouriko nor
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

you are one weird little dude

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content