Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 about me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue_eyes king
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 5
Reputation : 7
Waifu : Blue-eyes king

PostSubject: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:44 am

Hi im Blue_eyes king i run a blue eyes deck and im the king of blue eyes people go aganst me and they fail sometimes dependes on the deck im facing i stick to yugioh the oringanal its my fav show and sito kiaba did pretty well so im taking some of his cards and there im my deck im just like kiaba but even better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 am

A few questions to help us out...

1) Is this the first dueling academy you have been apart of?

2) If so, then where did you come from?

3) How are you enjoying this place so far?

4) Do you have any questions about how this place works?


Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue_eyes king
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 5
Reputation : 7
Waifu : Blue-eyes king

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:52 am


1) Is this the first dueling academy you have been apart of?

yes this is the 1st academy im in.

2) If so, then where did you come from?

like what do u mean by that?

3) How are you enjoying this place so far?

i like it here i think ill fit right in

4) Do you have any questions about how this place works?
yes like about the tournys and dorms thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:01 am

Blue_eyes king wrote:

1) Is this the first dueling academy you have been apart of?

yes this is the 1st academy im in.

2) If so, then where did you come from?

like what do u mean by that?

3) How are you enjoying this place so far?

i like it here i think ill fit right in

4) Do you have any questions about how this place works?
yes like about the tournys and dorms thats all

2) Don't worry about it then.

@4)Dorms are just there for a tournament. We aren't actually using them. We have 3 types of regular tournaments: LIVES (8-player single elimination), Mini Lives (4-7 player single elimination), and Skirmishes (4 player round-robin). Those tournaments can happen at any given moment if and only if a mod or admin decide to host one. We also have dueling leagues, larger events, and larger tournaments that will occur time to time. So stick around for those too.

On the note of that, we are currently setting up for an event that we call Prom.


Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue_eyes king
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 5
Reputation : 7
Waifu : Blue-eyes king

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:04 am

DigiDigi wrote:
Blue_eyes king wrote:

1) Is this the first dueling academy you have been apart of?

yes this is the 1st academy im in.

2) If so, then where did you come from?

like what do u mean by that?

3) How are you enjoying this place so far?

i like it here i think ill fit right in

4) Do you have any questions about how this place works?
yes like about the tournys and dorms thats all

2) Don't worry about it then.

@4)Dorms are just there for a tournament. We aren't actually using them. We have 3 types of regular tournaments: LIVES (8-player single elimination), Mini Lives (4-7 player single elimination), and Skirmishes (4 player round-robin). Those tournaments can happen at any given moment if and only if a mod or admin decide to host one. We also have dueling leagues, larger events, and larger tournaments that will occur time to time. So stick around for those too.

On the note of that, we are currently setting up for an event that we call Prom.
what is that about and how can i join a dorm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
avatar

Achievement Points : 58
Posts : 1189
Reputation : 1435
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:08 am

question 2 stands for like, is your mom female or did you get adopted :L




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess
avatar

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5748
Reputation : 7136
Waifu : Nitocris! Can we replace Juri for Nito?

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 am

Yuna wrote:
question 2 stands for like, is your mom female or did you get adopted :L
Yeah... no.

@Blue_eyes king: She means how did you get here? How did you find us?
Oh, and welcome to World Dueling Academy! :D


No, please, stop, you're not allowed to talk about my graphics skills! (or lack thereof)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 25
Posts : 3993
Reputation : 4305
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 am

Hi.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue_eyes king
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 5
Reputation : 7
Waifu : Blue-eyes king

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:37 am

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fin Fin
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 4
Posts : 75
Reputation : 86
Waifu : Finly/Fin Fin

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 am

Welcome to WDA!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
avatar

Achievement Points : 28
Posts : 1089
Reputation : 1444
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 am

..



Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheymcfly
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 51
Reputation : 63
Waifu : Cheyasaurus

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 am

Yuna wrote:
question 2 stands for like, is your mom female or did you get adopted :L
Those two things aren't related at all. Of course his mother was female, regardless of being adopted or not.


Welcome blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
avatar

Achievement Points : 50
Posts : 3715
Reputation : 4767
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 am

DigiDigi wrote:
A few questions to help us out...

1) Is this the first dueling academy you have been apart of?

2) If so, then where did you come from?

3) How are you enjoying this place so far?

4) Do you have any questions about how this place works?
Creeeepeeeeeer

2) But seriously though, what DO you mean by that?


Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: about me   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:35 am

That must be the most misunderstood question I have ever asked. Never mind it. Im locking this topic. It just got spammed >_>


Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: about me   

Back to top Go down
 
about me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: