View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: FSN and Ufotable   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

So, you probably know already since it's about 2 weeks old news, but ufotable is "undertaking an FSN project" or something along those lines.

I've heard many say it is a remake of the original series, but I also hear it is confirmed to be a heaven's feel animation, which makes infinitelly more sense than the former assumption in multiple ways. Also attendees at the event seem to confirm it.

I am really looking forward to that one. I won't go as far as to say HF is the best route, not because it is not good enough, but because I also like UBW in a different way, it is though amazing, VERY emotional
Spoiler:

, and quite "filling". Also, I really want to see me some animated nine lives blade works, naration on kirei's backstory etc. as well as to see what they'll do with it.

As for the sex scenes, sure, they were plentiful in HF (for the kind of VN FSN was at least), but I'm sure they can work around it easily enough considering what they were. They were Nasu sex scences anyways, heck, they could keep most of the thing in and it'd still be ok for tv, so long as you are ok with boring your viewers that is.

Do you find the upcoming project thing exciting? More importantly, do you have any solid news that could confirm perhaps this is HF, a tv series and not an ova project or something, and stuff like that?

btw, is it just me or is animenewsnetwork horrible with anime news?

*Alibaba note for those who don't know much about FSN
-VN: visual novel
-FSN: fate/stay night, which is a visual novel
-UBW: unlimited blade works, which is the name of the 2nd of the 3 routes in the visual novel
-HF: heaven's feel, which is the 3rd and final route in the visual novel and the only one not to get an anime adaption

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: FSN and Ufotable   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 am

To me, this post is just a bundle of acronyms thrown at me with no understanding on my part, though I'm sure that's because I don't watch much anime anymore.

(This is about Anime, right?)

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: FSN and Ufotable   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 am

i would rather it be an all rounded adaption of FSN rather than just heaven's feel, i mean like mainly heaven's feel but not only that. heaven's feel works in the VN because of the past routes, it alone isn't really enough to be a great thing.

also i really really want them to go for HF's normal end rather than the true ending, it's just better imo.
they could try making a mix between both just to include the kotomine final fight but still normal end>true end

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Nour

PostSubject: Re: FSN and Ufotable   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm

People may or may not want to stab me for saying this, but I do hope it's a remake... I seriously hate the anime in comparison to the visual novel. I'd assume it's a HF adaption though, it would make the most sense.

Here's to hoping it has the production value of Fate/Zero rather then the Fate/Stay Night anime, whatever it is.

EDIT: It's right there in the topic and I missed it, "Ufotable". How did I miss that. HOW...

I QUIT... I QUIT. I RESIGN FROM LIFE.

FINALLY A FATE/STAY NIGHT ADAPTION WORTH WATCHING. AHHHHHHHHH. WHERE HAVE I BEEN LIVING. WHY DON'T I SOCIALIZE MORE?! ...WHEN DID THIS BECOME NEWS?! WHY WON'T MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON WORK. STOP IT. STOP IT AHHHHH.

I'm trying a Youtube thing! https://www.youtube.com/user/BearOnStilts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FSN and Ufotable   

Back to top Go down

FSN and Ufotable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: