Financial Woes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Financial Woes   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Lately, I'm sure you've noticed my absence from the forum. Well, it's time to tell you why.

For the past couple of months, I've been having a lot of financial problems, which in turn, causes stress. As every day passes, it gets worse and worse. With a college loan I got to pay myself, along with my other expenses, I've taken a second job in order to support myself. Even with a second job, the burden of my finances have yet to alleviate. In fact, it's to the point where I may not be able to pay rent this month, along with my other bills (Cable, electric, college loan, food, med bill, gas, insurance, and trying to fix the damn thing). In addition to this, I get a friendly reminder in the mail that I am in debt nearly $1,200 plus being $40 in the whole (Just so you get an idea with what I have to deal with atm).

This stress has now turned to depression. I turned to my family for help, something that I never do because they are hurting just as bad as I am. While my sister agreed to help, my pride is now in shambles in addition to my depression. Add the fact that I feel like a failure as an author with my book series, my confidence is non-existent and has added fuel to the fire. There's very little that's keeping me from a full black out.

I tell you this not for pity, but to inform you that I am leaving because of this. When I am depressed, I find myself becoming angry and secluded. I do not want to take my anger out on you guys. You don't deserve that. While I mess with you all in the chat, I still value some of you guys as friends. I do not want to risk damaging our friendship over what I could say or do to damage it. Also, because I might lose internet and I couldn't talk to you guys anyway. So, there's that.

While I don't see this as a permanent thing, this is what needs to be done until I can pull out of the depression. I might post Pokemon updates on the forum, but we'll see.

For now, peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Well, er, sad to hear about your financial situation. I've never had that problem, so saying I understand what you're going through would be pretentious at best, so I won't. Either way, we talked abit, but never more than a small bit, but hope you get through the situation soon enough. Peace, bro.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:31 am

:c Hope your financial situation gets better soon. We'll miss your dark sense of humour. Cya, come back when you can T_T

[center]
Quote :
19 Jun 13, 07:57 AM
DigiDigi: IM NOT A STUPID AMERICAB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 am

just use the free mcdonalds wifi, job done.

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 am

Good luck J.J. I should totally post Pokemon News for you...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 am

Stay strong, bro. I know things have been rough for quite some time, but never lose faith.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:30 am

Yyou're the man JJ, you'll get through it, stay strong, never lose hope and faith smile I know we weren't exactly friends, more like colleagues, but I consider anyone here a friend of mine, even Josh. Stay strong, I'll miss ya~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 am

All in hopes of you pulling through J.J, stay strong, hope to see you back here soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.google.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:43 am

Gave you a message on FB with my number. Keep in touch with me if you want.

Quotes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 pm

More so than the financial issue I really hope you get your pride back, that can really make or break a human. and I'll miss WDA's black cat around but it would be best to worry about yourself right now so best of luck.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Financial Woes   

Back to top Go down

Financial Woes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: