Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you sound like in real life? 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
avatar

Achievement Points : 25
Posts : 431
Reputation : 489
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The program
http://vocaroo.com/

This is just a copy of a previous thread as well as a way to invite some of the newer members to get closer to the older ones. Use the above website to record whatever you choose and post it here.

I will start it off
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TVHZTmDka7



Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Surberous on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 3054
Reputation : 3329
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:50 am

That is generic 11 year old voice.











❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 2
Posts : 245
Reputation : 275
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:52 am

Fish wrote:
That is generic 11 year old voice.

Generic is the ultimate perfection


Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 1
Posts : 362
Reputation : 389

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 pm

it so cute <3




Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░ ▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN EBOLAED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY LENNY
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SPREAD THE EBOLA TO ATLEAST 7 PEOPLE OR U WILL DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3049
Reputation : 3748
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:15 am

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FEdwnsIca8
Ya'll wanted it, so here ya go.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 2
Posts : 245
Reputation : 275
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FEdwnsIca8
Ya'll wanted it, so here ya go.

fancy vocabulary you have there good sir.
Would you like a cookie? Or perhaps a corndog smothered in gravy?
All for recognizing greater vocabulary and vital skills of healing.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 3054
Reputation : 3329
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 am

Kimo, you actually seem to speak with a Dutch accent, but that might just be the microphone quality.











❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3049
Reputation : 3748
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 am

Fish wrote:
Kimo, you actually seem to speak with a Dutch accent, but that might just be the microphone quality.

The only Dutch person I've heard is UP, but it was via mic, so if those screw up Dutch accents, then I have absolutely no idea of what a Dutch accent sounds like.

Also, I used my Xbox 360 headset, which has a cruddy sound quality.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 2
Posts : 245
Reputation : 275
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
Kimo, you actually seem to speak with a Dutch accent, but that might just be the microphone quality.

The only Dutch person I've heard is UP, but it was via mic, so if those screw up Dutch accents, then I have absolutely no idea of what a Dutch accent sounds like.

Also, I used my Xbox 360 headset, which has a cruddy sound quality.

You can do that? i tried that once but felt dumb after i found that the jax and hole were different sizes. Or did you use some time of turtle beaches/ PX Headsets?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3049
Reputation : 3748
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
Kimo, you actually seem to speak with a Dutch accent, but that might just be the microphone quality.

The only Dutch person I've heard is UP, but it was via mic, so if those screw up Dutch accents, then I have absolutely no idea of what a Dutch accent sounds like.

Also, I used my Xbox 360 headset, which has a cruddy sound quality.

You can do that? i tried that once but felt dumb after i found that the jax and hole were different sizes. Or did you use some time of turtle beaches/ PX Headsets?

You plug in your wired Xbox 360 controller into the computer, and then plug in your headset through that.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 2
Posts : 245
Reputation : 275
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
Kimo, you actually seem to speak with a Dutch accent, but that might just be the microphone quality.

The only Dutch person I've heard is UP, but it was via mic, so if those screw up Dutch accents, then I have absolutely no idea of what a Dutch accent sounds like.

Also, I used my Xbox 360 headset, which has a cruddy sound quality.

You can do that? i tried that once but felt dumb after i found that the jax and hole were different sizes. Or did you use some time of turtle beaches/ PX Headsets?

You plug in your wired Xbox 360 controller into the computer, and then plug in your headset through that.

ohh..ok thnx.. whish i knew that when i had my wired controller working...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you sound like in real life? 2.0   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you sound like in real life? 2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: