View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Mein Bhempf   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:53 am

Gather around young ones, come listen to my tale.
A tale of a man with no mercy, no dreams, and no comprehension of males. A man that carries around a cannon yet denies it is one. A man that hates anything full and only knows emptiness.
A man(supposedly) who goes by the name of Al-Bhitler, well not really but that name is much more suitable for him.

Some of you might wonder what this person has done to deserve such a comparison, but i will assure you that by the end you'll be calling him far worse things(i.e. his actual forum name)

This is a story ...that i will continue when i have time

Prepare for the epic tale of Alibaba and the 6969 thieves.

Chapter 1: A lost dream
(to be continued...)

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 am

Ryuuji was doing some necroposting/spamming after he was warned, so to do my job I went and told him to not do that again because he had been warned for the exact same thing and we had the exact same conversation. In the exact same topic, right after I warned a member for spamming, exactly below the spam warning post, you went and made a spam post about a "6969 post". You continued to argue about how you should be allowed to spam that for over 20 minutes when I was being serious and afterwards you abused your section mod powers to modify a post that was a f***ing warning. Section mods aside, it is not alright even for staff to modify a warning post with jokes. Please, tell me, why the heck do I have to continue taking your juvenile bs about a hurr durr 6969 post when all I am trying to say is "guys, you shouldn't be breaking the spam rules of the forum".

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 am

dude, this is the writing section. and the topic is about a story i'm writing while your post isn't, so it is not related to the topic.

al pls, follow the forum rules.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:52 am

Two stories about Ali? Such an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 am

I feel so loved. ;-;. you guys don't have to fight over widdle ol' me. giggle 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 pm

continuation when

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:01 am

I almost forgot about this.
Welp, here you can see the exact reason i am no longer a section mod.
No regrets... Except maybe the bad jokes in the post, probably could've done better than that... Probably.

I still say that actually trying to uphold posting rules is pretty pointless with an inactive forum. They are supposed to help limit the detrimental posts that could actually hurt discussions, bother other members, burry things that are worthwhile and possibly some other things that i'm not exactly thinking of right now, but in this state, where none of that is actually relevant and so little going on that there is clear room for both to actually happen without harming each other, those kind of rules are only harmful, they help nothing and no one, the only thing they accomplish is limiting the range of what this small group can do. To make a bad metaphor here, it's like still caring about traffic lights when cars are no longer in use, it's only going to stop people for no real reason.  In cases of rather small groups like this it makes more sense to throw out the traditional rules in favor of the straight judgement of the group, the small size makes it easy to determine when and where there is an actual problem and how they'd want to deal with it. Of course since there is still somewhat of a governing head to the group it's not going to be the head actually completely giving in to the demands straight away, they are also part of the community and so they will have input as much as the others, and in the end they will be the ones to deal with it being the assigned head and all, but the idea still remains is that they start with what actually concerns the small group and dealing with the problems head on, as they would be very minimal, instead of applying broad rules that are unfit for the situation and unsatisfactory.

And so at the time of the said events, despite my immature actions, there was really no point to make a fuss. Though i don't completely recall what was going on at the time i'm sure there was barely anything, and a small little jokey topic or jokes on an old topic wouldn't have been an actual problem and would've probably had a couple of silly replies then died. We have actually pretty much done the same thing to other introduction topics a couple of times after this happened and probably a couple of times before. The only reason this got any particular attention is because al seems to have seen my post as a bit disrespectful? Maybe a bit contradictory to what he wanted to get across as an admin applying rules? though i'm sure al knew it was a clear joke, even if not a very good one. The following argument wasn't very serious either, but it upset al because i was annoying to him and was wasting his time, which apparently is a good excuse for him to ignore my opinion on this issue. Although to be fair i wasn't arguing it in a completely serious way either because i did not actually think much of it. And after that i might have taken it a bit beyond what it should've stopped at in defiance to al's reaction and general attitude towards the whole thing but still treating it as a joke and not actually doing anything harmful. It's simply that i basketed a topic to mess with the post count of the section to fix what al at that point already did to the section and its post count to ruin my whole post count joke. So even my big dumb moment was just in a reaction to al's very similar actions. And it was still far from the first time mod/admin powers were used for fun, and probably not the last. But in the end i was the one at fault because i am simply under al in power and was defying him, or that's how i honestly see it despite what al was saying in his small bundles of text. Though that's just my biased little perception on what happened.

I've actually lost track of what i was doing in this post, it started as a small remark about our posting rules argument and now it's gone too far and i'm honestly too lazy to look back at it.

I will add that despite what i've argued about posting rules, it is actually pointless seeing as even with little restriction the members don't really seem to care much for posting. So the whole thing is null even though i think i'm still theoretically more in the right than al is.
al is a lot better with words though.

With all this text i might as well have actually written the story.
Also i find it funny that you necroposted on a thread that started because of a problem that initially started with a necropost.
It's less funny the way i word it....
Actually as a double extra last note, i will say this was a while ago and i don't have that amazing of a memory in the first place and i very much downplayed how dumb and immature i might have been so there might be a couple of things that i completely glossed over, i mean i even had screenshots taken of it being 6969 from the multiple times i got it there... So al's actions are very likely a lot more justified just with that into consideration, and even if i argue it as al doing it because i was straight going against him it's not really as big of a deal considering it's just a forum even if you could maybe argue that going against a superior shouldn't end based on the simple fact of you just defying them while ignoring the possibility that you may be right in a more general situation.
Also as a final final final final note, i intentionally made all mentions of al not capitalized and made note of it so that not even new sentences have it not capitalized for pretty much no actual reason, tell me if i missed any.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mein Bhempf   

Back to top Go down

Mein Bhempf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Creative :: Writing Center-