Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Leaving again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
avatar

Achievement Points : 37
Posts : 326
Reputation : 432
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 am

The community is mean as fuck to me completely unprovoked, all you guys do is troll and insult me. You guys are all just a bunch of bullies. I have 0 reason to stay here, I remember why I left a year ago in the first place.



Spoiler:
 

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
avatar

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5794
Reputation : 7206
Waifu :

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am

Bye.


Awaiting mid-month freedom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
avatar

Achievement Points : 32
Posts : 1285
Reputation : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 am

you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

i tried talking to you about this but you never really listened
so stop trying to dump all the blame on us

good luck with whatever you end up doing



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
avatar

Achievement Points : 37
Posts : 326
Reputation : 432
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

Alibaba wrote:
you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

i tried talking to you about this but you never really listened
so stop trying to dump all the blame on us

good luck with whatever you end up doing

I do not insult people unless they were being mean to me first. If someone is bullying me, I am going to fight back. Nobody is going to stand up for me, so all I can do is fight back, and I am not in the wrong to do that. Take today for example. I'm kindly asking for help on EV spread for a Miltank, everybody starts trolling me, and then I start being publicly insulted and embarrassed. How the hell am I in the wrong? You say I overreact? Sure, I'm sensitive, and things that might not hurt you guys hurts you, so what? Does that mean its ok to take advantage of that?

I came here to make friends, not enemies, but 90% of you want to be my enemy, so I have no reason to stay.



Spoiler:
 

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailblazer
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 15
Reputation : 17
Waifu : ReSTART

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:00 am



But really, I think this may be a bit of an overreaction. Regardless, you're not stuck in a time loop like other Rikas so you're free to do as you please. I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 3054
Reputation : 3329
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:11 am












❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Rika Furude wrote:
Alibaba wrote:
you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

i tried talking to you about this but you never really listened
so stop trying to dump all the blame on us

good luck with whatever you end up doing

I do not insult people unless they were being mean to me first. If someone is bullying me, I am going to fight back. Nobody is going to stand up for me, so all I can do is fight back, and I am not in the wrong to do that. Take today for example. I'm kindly asking for help on EV spread for a Miltank, everybody starts trolling me, and then I start being publicly insulted and embarrassed. How the hell am I in the wrong? You say I overreact? Sure, I'm sensitive, and things that might not hurt you guys hurts you, so what? Does that mean its ok to take advantage of that?

I came here to make friends, not enemies, but 90% of you want to be my enemy, so I have no reason to stay.
we don't  go around randomly insulting people either y'know, there's always a reason that started it same with you. unless you're dealing with lesbi, lesbi's just a bit derpy like that, and jj does it but is never serious about them.

also about today, it was a goddamn joke that you didn't need to take personally, maybe it was a "tad" trollish but it wasn't anything major for you to get mad over, and lesbi saying something about you that wasn't even much of an insult isn't that big a deal, especially cuz it's lesbi.

if you want to go then fine suit yourself



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
avatar

Achievement Points : 37
Posts : 326
Reputation : 432
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Alibaba wrote:
you keep saying everyone only insults you, you insult other people quite a bit and always overreact like you are right now and do a decent amount of things that annoy people enough to insult you even after we repeatedly tell you not to

i tried talking to you about this but you never really listened
so stop trying to dump all the blame on us

good luck with whatever you end up doing

I do not insult people unless they were being mean to me first. If someone is bullying me, I am going to fight back. Nobody is going to stand up for me, so all I can do is fight back, and I am not in the wrong to do that. Take today for example. I'm kindly asking for help on EV spread for a Miltank, everybody starts trolling me, and then I start being publicly insulted and embarrassed. How the hell am I in the wrong? You say I overreact? Sure, I'm sensitive, and things that might not hurt you guys hurts you, so what? Does that mean its ok to take advantage of that?

I came here to make friends, not enemies, but 90% of you want to be my enemy, so I have no reason to stay.
we don't  go around randomly insulting people either y'know, there's always a reason that started it same with you. unless you're dealing with lesbi, lesbi's just a bit derpy like that, and jj does it but is never serious about them.

also about today, it was a goddamn joke that you didn't need to take personally, maybe it was a "tad" trollish but it wasn't anything major for you to get mad over, and lesbi saying something about you that wasn't even much of an insult isn't that big a deal, especially cuz it's lesbi.

if you want to go then fine suit yourself

Not randomly mean? Nour saw that I got mod of the year 2013 at another academy, and said the academy must be awful if I was mod of the year. How the hell do you justify that?



Spoiler:
 

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Rika Furude wrote:

Not randomly mean? Nour saw that I got mod of the year 2013 at another academy, and said the academy must be awful if I was mod of the year. How the hell do you justify that?
well knowing nour it was probably meant more as a joke than an actual insult

though you do always take things she says to you as an insult of some kind so i'm not sure having your example be someone you constantly call mean over little things is really the best of examples, though she probably deserved some of those

still though, things like that aren't really that big of an insult and i don't really think of them as that big of a deal, but if you do then that's that i guess

i think you should really just stop taking everything we say to you so seriously
as an example, the posts of everyone else in this post
they're not really trying to be mean, they're just fooling around



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 1
Posts : 362
Reputation : 389

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm

good bye but you will be back you will see




Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░ ▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN EBOLAED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY LENNY
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SPREAD THE EBOLA TO ATLEAST 7 PEOPLE OR U WILL DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
avatar

Achievement Points : 32
Posts : 1285
Reputation : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Just to clarify about me being 'mean', I would like to state that 100% of the time, I mean what I say. Sure, I will give you shit, but when you piss me off, I will lay it on you.

I tried to seriously give you advice, and, like all other times, you ignore it. It is daunting and irritating to help you. I even researched Miltank for you to offer the best (without resorting to those whores Smogen). And, go figure, you ignore it.

FYI, Ali is correct in his assessment. I often find, like so many others, you tend to flip out over something trivial. Who the f*** cares if Nour is 'being mean'. If someone wants to be a d***, f*** them up the a** with a spork. Lighten the f*** up, d******.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3063
Reputation : 3768
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving again. I wasn't there, so I can't exactly be sure what it was that brought us to this,
Also, I didn't reply to your request for an EV Miltank build because I'm not up-to-date with the competitive side of Pokemon.
But if you ever need someone to talk to, or discuss something with, feel free to call me on Skype. My account name is kimo.force if you want to add me.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 522
Reputation : 540
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

If you still need EVs for a milktank
Offensive:
252spd 252atk 4hp life orb sap sipper
- body slam - fire punch - eq - set up moves or milk drink
This set works well in NU since theres a lot of chlorophyll teams
Boring defensive:
252hp 252spdef 4atk leftovers thick fat
Many physical pokes around milktanks tier have fighting moves so spdef is better than def, especially since he has thick fat.
- body slam(or twave if you dont run toxic) -milk drink -toxic(or stealth rocks if you dont have a rocker already) - heal bell



Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.google.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 14
Posts : 1471
Reputation : 1851
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

Earl is too good for you, pw.



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
avatar

Achievement Points : 37
Posts : 326
Reputation : 432
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 am

J.J. Knight wrote:
Just to clarify about me being 'mean', I would like to state that 100% of the time, I mean what I say. Sure, I will give you shit, but when you piss me off, I will lay it on you.

I tried to seriously give you advice, and, like all other times, you ignore it. It is daunting and irritating to help you. I even researched Miltank for you to offer the best (without resorting to those whores Smogen). And, go figure, you ignore it.

FYI, Ali is correct in his assessment. I often find, like so many others, you tend to flip out over something trivial. Who the f*** cares if Nour is 'being mean'. If someone wants to be a d***, f*** them up the a** with a spork. Lighten the f*** up, d******.

I did not ignore it, I had questions about what you suggested so I asked them. I don't see how that's ignoring. You can't expect me to just go "ok thank you ill use that" if I have questions about what you're suggesting.

And I was convinced to come back so someone delete this



Spoiler:
 

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3063
Reputation : 3768
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 am

Yay you're back! -hugs you and hands you a batch of waffles-
Okay. I'll lock the topic now.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Leaving again   

Back to top Go down
 
Leaving again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: