View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Cable-Pull   Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 am

Yep. It's Kimo study mode time. My exam's this Saturday, followed by another one next Tuesday. I've tried to stay in contact with the forum to keep the RP rolling for its first stage, but I'm short on time and there's still a lot of stuff that I need to finish (mostly because I'm still solving mock exams for Anatomy when I haven't even started on the other four subjects; I've studied them though, but all that's left is to do these exams as a revision). I don't think I'll be needed all that much for the RP this week, so we're good for the time being. Just make sure to post to keep it running.

So I'll be gone for the next week, if you haven't caught the gist of things yet. And my methods are more severe; instead of self-banning myself (ya hear that, Reikan?!), I'll be pulling the monitor cable from my monitor so that I never waste time on the computer at all. If you guys need me urgently, just send a PM and I'll respond back (I have my phone though). Wish me good luck, everyone. Until next week.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Cable-Pull   Sun May 04, 2014 2:16 am

Just wanted to update you all. My first MCQ exam was pretty good. I was well-prepared for it, so I didn't get stuck except at a question or two. My next written exam is next Tuesday, so hopefully I'll return to the forum afterwards.

Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Cable-Pull   Wed May 28, 2014 8:28 pm

I'll be gone again until Sunday so I can focus on my exam. I won't be removing my screen cable this time around, unless if I end up not being able to control myself. I still need to use the computer either way for stuff related to college, but I may drop by on the forum real quick. Otherwise, will try to keep in touch with the forum through other means.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Cable-Pull   Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am

I have 12 days left of exams. I'll be gone from the forum for a bit, although I may drop by every once in a while since I still will be using my computer to keep in touch with uni and whatnot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cable-Pull   

Back to top Go down

Cable-Pull
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: