View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Sun May 04, 2014 11:56 pm

So I'm becoming more and more depressed as the days go on. A mixture of school and my personal life has made me down in the dumps and instead of bringing that negativity here and on the chat (Because that always goes well) I'll be taking a short leave...or a long one who knows...but anyway it's a temporary leave and I'll be back sooner or later.

As far as the battle royal goes since I don't want to go leaving you nothing. Have J.J. beat me and give me a very serious injury that I barely survive from. The narrator can dramatize the battle up however the narrator seems fit. Afterwards Jessika will take care of me in my peaceful lifestyle as an artist and we'll live together as friends/lovers/whatever. Also there shall be no use of Jessika in another person's post (No one can interact with her).

And with that I take my leave, farewell. *Cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Mon May 05, 2014 12:23 am

Who the hell is Jessik- leoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mah clone brother nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo git back to where you once belonged......

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Mon May 05, 2014 1:13 am

To be quite honest i dont mind even if you rage at me or the chat, you being here is much more important

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.google.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Mon May 05, 2014 4:34 am

well damn, this place won't be the same without you
you'll be missed ;w;

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 am

Dude this sucks. Hope things turn out ok.

Quotes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Do what you have to do, Leo. There are those times where we feel like our lives are over, and we become so confused and scared over what to do. We all experience that at some point in one form or another, and my point is that no matter what, we need to give ourselves time to feel sad, and let it all out instead of carrying a heavy burden for as long as anyone could imagine. Give yourself time to heal, and remember that depression is natural. Just know though that if you ever need someone to talk to, we'll always be ready to listen to what you have to say (not on chat, but in a PM and on Skype). We'll be waiting for you, friend. Take all the time you need.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do   

Back to top Go down

And We All Fall Down...Or At least I Do
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: