I'm so done (again).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: I'm so done (again).   Thu May 29, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm done with this place again..... The people i can't stand here out weight the people i like here. Screw you guys Alibaba, Earl, Ryuuji, and Fish..... Damn i'm so sick of this and you guys. No one here cared about me anyway so i don't care i'm out of here maybe i'll see you all in six month like i usually do, but damn screw you guy and this place, it's not the same as it use to be........ Feel free to post your hate comments below and everything i won't be reading them so have fun say whatca wanna say. Thank you Lesbi, Supa, and Trail though for the time while i was here and hope to see you three later............

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Thu May 29, 2014 9:34 pm

RD, I honestly think that this is pointless. No one has completely figured out life, no matter how one thinks, which is why it's important to listen to others' opinions. I mean, you may end up missing on something, which could change the entire basis to your own previous opinion, and that element is present in someone else's argument. If you are 100% that your opinion is correct and you're not willing to listen, you can just nod your head and listen to what the opposing party has to say without actually taking it to heart or agreeing to it, or just walk out of the argument, nothing wrong there. The world is so vast with many opinions, and wanting everyone to agree with you, or follow a specific mindset, is impossible.

More often than not are our arguments faulty, and I have had a lot of my own being proven wrong in the past. Acknowledging that is not shameful, but it shows your willingness to accept what your conscious tells you, and that you are willing to change to improve. People want someone who is open, whom is willing to debate, listen to others, and correct oneself if they make mistakes. It's only natural that we may have faulty arguments because we are humans, and all humans are imperfect.

Now even if you are annoyed by this, don't you think you're overreacting a bit too much? I mean, the only person you should have a grudge against would be Fish and I, since we argued against your viewpoint. Alibaba and Ryuuji are two bakas, and while they can annoy you from time to time, you could always just ignore them. I'm also surprised that you mentioned Earl, now he's someone that hasn't done anything so far, and has been like that for a long time now. If you want to take a break from the forum for a day or two to cool off, then that's okay, but wanting to leave the forum forever over a small debate? That's kind of stretching it nine feet long.

Now to comment about your argument, even if men were the reasons for over half the issues in our world now, targeting specific groups of people for banter or hatred is the last thing we need in this world. It's come to the point where the white privileged thin male is the root of all evil, and should be treated like scum for it even if said person has done nothing wrong. You can accuse specific people of being jerks or terrible people, but accusing entire party groups is shallow, and you're only getting yourself for trouble if you treat people differently because of who they end up as, or over what they like. I mean, look at the reputation of Social Justice Warriors on Tumblr, which is pretty negative from what I've seen.

If you think I'm wrong in the way I think, you're more than welcome to talk to me in a PM or on Skype to prove me wrong. I'm willing to listen to what you have to say about my opinion, as much as I am willing to defend my argument. For now, please give yourself time to cool off for a bit, then come back later. You wouldn't want to make Lesbi, Supa or Trails all sad now, would you?

Even if you may not read my post, I should at least try. I don't want you leaving again, man.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Thu May 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Well, gl with life son, yer not the most emo guy we've gotten so yeh, yer loss will be felt. maybe.

define 'not the same it used to be' though, that I'm curious to find out.

I feel like being emo, so I'm gonna rant for a bit. "No one here cared about me anyway". You say no one here cared about you? You're absolutely right. No one here gives a shit about you. Or about any other person here either. At the end of the day, all this is just us conversing on the internet, playing house with strangers all around the world. When push comes to shove, are you going to say you're willing to take a bullet for any of the three you mentioned? Do you think anyone here would die for someone else? Would anyone ever be willing to die for someone they've met on the internet? Probably not. The best you're going to get or give is that you're sorry to hear that or good luck recovering, or some shit that's nice sentiment but doesn't mean anything. Looking at the big picture, we're all here just to have a bit of fun to distract us from our real lives. No one 'cares' about you, because we all barely know each other, can't blame anyone for that, there's only so much this communication medium can do. Because even despite this, we're still having fun with each other, without knowing shit about each other at all. While failing to recognize that fact and feeling ignored because of it is okay, making a commotion and all to threaten this already-frail society structure is kinda troublesome and I'd rather you just tried to virus-spam as a farewell or something....yeah.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

Awwwww if everybody had all experienced and then pretended to be an idiot life would have been so fun.

Sometime I just can't give a fuck.....
-Walter White

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 am

i'm sorry you feel that way, would've rather had you stay tbh

if you really had a problem with me you could've talked to me about it...

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 12:53 pm

`surprised Centrik isnt one of the ones you cant stand

Spoiler:

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Someone deleted my k. den pic O_O

Sometime I just can't give a fuck.....
-Walter White

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Sorry i wasted everyones time.... after thinking things though and having a few talks i decided to stay. So close and lock this topic.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   Fri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so done (again).   

Back to top Go down

I'm so done (again).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: