Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 guess who's back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 505
Reputation : 652

PostSubject: guess who's back    Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 pm


i bet you weren't expecting that



big thanks to enigma for the pro sig


Last edited by xX-Saberboy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:13 am

K



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
avatar

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5794
Reputation : 7206
Waifu :

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:16 am

Who?


Awaiting mid-month freedom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3063
Reputation : 3768
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 am

Ignore those two. Welcome back, man.



EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 505
Reputation : 652

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 am

Nour Force wrote:
Who?
hahaha i guess you also don't remember bakura normal



big thanks to enigma for the pro sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
avatar

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5794
Reputation : 7206
Waifu :

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:38 am

xX-Saberboy wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Who?
hahaha i guess you also don't remember bakura normal
............Who?

Though, what made you come back? Or what made you leave? I'm not trying to come off as "dafuq y u back" but yeah, I'm just curious. It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.


Awaiting mid-month freedom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 228
Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:55 am

welcome back!


Thank you so much Nour!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
avatar

Achievement Points : 12
Posts : 400
Reputation : 548
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm

oh hey, welcome back. Bakura "came back" some time ago as well but went missing. We have missing posters for a lot of people posted around all the Internet. RIP Bakura




Quotes:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
avatar

Achievement Points : 11
Posts : 280
Reputation : 302
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 pm

A least use lower case Ali.

Wb.




Sometime I just can't give a fuck.....
-Walter White

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Centrik wrote:
A least use lower case Ali.

Wb.
K



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 3054
Reputation : 3329
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Though, what made you come back? Or what made you leave? I'm not trying to come off as "dafuq y u back" but yeah, I'm just curious. It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
mate.

Nour is actually a male?











❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
avatar

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5794
Reputation : 7206
Waifu :

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Fish wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Though, what made you come back? Or what made you leave? I'm not trying to come off as "dafuq y u back" but yeah, I'm just curious. It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
mate.

Nour is actually a male?

oi u wan m2 fuk u up real good m8
I don't know about you, but I really like Saber.
Spoiler:
 


Awaiting mid-month freedom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
avatar

Achievement Points : 47
Posts : 2756
Reputation : 3225
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Nour Force wrote:

oi u wan m2 fuk u up real good m8
I don't know about you, but I really like Saber.
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 


HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
avatar

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 505
Reputation : 652

PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:28 am

Nour Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Though, what made you come back? Or what made you leave? I'm not trying to come off as "dafuq y u back" but yeah, I'm just curious. It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
It's always nice to see our old members again. Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
Welcome back, mate.

Nour Force wrote:
mate.

Nour is actually a male?

oi u wan m2 fuk u up real good m8
I don't know about you, but I really like Saber.
Spoiler:
 

aw



big thanks to enigma for the pro sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: guess who's back    

Back to top Go down
 
guess who's back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: