View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Master Detective Kirito   Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:51 am

No, no, let's step back for a bit, ok, this was stupid enough to get a topic.
Kirito: "I got it! People don't die from the game, people die because they are killed! Guy in the game is coordinating with actual murderer to add theatrics to killing people!"

1st of all, bs plotpoint if it's actually the case, it's 10 year old level of detective skills "Oh, I know how they are doing it, 100 invisible gremlins are setting it up behind him!"

But let's look at the actual situation. The actual situation is, that it has nothing to do with the damn game. A guy is breaking into people's homes and murders them. The game part is just that someone says "oh, that guy will die", desu gun is barely a real accomplice at that point, he's just a guy who knows who the killer is and just doesn't say it. It's not kirito's business at that point, he's just operating on the vague chance that he may get his old SAO name out of him, him being desu gun, not even the actual killer, some other guy. It's the police's business to instead catch the guy who is actually going around murdering people instead.

Speaking of police, 2025 or something, forensics is behind even today's cop shows somehow, can't tell several people were poisoned with the same thing when they were killed under the same friggin circumstances? "No sir, it's clearly a coincidence. Either that or the helmet game console gave them a heart attack. Murder? Don't be absurd, people don't kill people." Also, did they lose the ability to ask if suspicious people came by? I mean, it was established those guys were life-wasters with no visitors, but in that case, wouldn't someone actually visiting them have at least 1 witness? In broad daylight? In a big apartment building? No? By the way, super secret special way to not get killed by desu gun: Be social. Preferably like kirito, a harem would work.

And let's take another step back. Desu gun is laughing coffin. Laughing Coffin killed a bunch of people. People know SAO IDs from the system, so they know Laughing Coffin members from system logs. 3 years later, Laughing Coffin member, group member of a gang that was murdering people for fun, is free, and not only he is free, but so many of the members are free that you can't tell who he is just by knowing he is a laughing coffin member. Like, it's not a list that you can narrow down to a few when you take out the people that are dead (or in jail as they should be, for, you know, murdering people, or at least mental institutions for, you know, murdering people), no, it's a massive list of free murderers that are walking about all over Japan.

As demonstrated today, it's possible to forcibly log out if you give yourself a high heartrate (not impossible, people can actually manage to stress themselves to that point if they activelly try to). Why can't just kirito log out himself using that method (or use some sign they should have set up with the nurse beforehand to log out considering it would be pretty damn stupid to accept the forced logged in when he is under constant supervision because he might die) and inform his cop or agent or 007 or whatever that guy he is talking to is, to just go to Sinon's home and catch the guy red handed with the poison? You know, the guy who is actually murdering people, the actual criminal, not friggin desu gun. Iunno, between a guy's SAO ID that you don't even have a way of acquiring and a murderer's actual physical location, somehow I don't think it's a hard choice.

But speaking of forced log ins, didn't a bunch of people just die really recently just because they couldn't log out? But suddenly, it's ok to be unable to log out? They added in the machines precautions to prevent damage to the brain, but didn't think to add in a real, user friendly, forced log out function? How did the game developer or hardware manufacturer actually manage to ok that right after SAO? Is it ok because of the heartrate thing? My house is on fire, I can feel my body heating up and my breathing getting harder, but you know what, until I actually catch on friggin fire, I can't log out. Terms of service are a bitch.
Windows here, and I can terminate threads. Every electronic device can be turned off forcefully. But futuristic vr helmets just can't be arsed with emergency meassures. It's not like a bunch of people died to it.

No, you know what, screw it, desu gun better go to everyone's houses and molest them or something, because apparently it's pretty easy in 2025.
Not even onii-sama/10
you disappoint yet again kirito, desu injection's hands may be ntr'ing sinon's defenseless butt as you speak, just saying

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Someone please pull Al away from Sword Art Online. It's clearly not good for his health. Or anyone's health for that matter, but especially Al.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:58 pm

no kimo!! the suffering is part of the fun

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Nour

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who finds SAO inane and impossible to watch without wanting to kill something...

I'm trying a Youtube thing! https://www.youtube.com/user/BearOnStilts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 am

Look, I know plot twists and stuff are important, though this one was not really huge, kirito couldn't possibly have a rival so obviously friendzone-kun was desu injection (and the op was kinda giving his role away), but please kawahara reki, could you find it in your heart to tie your plot twists to one plot point and not tie one plot point to several different places at once?

Kirito figures out that desu gun is a former sao player. Kirito figures out from his red eye mask skull thingy that he was red ring of death zaza or whatever. Yay, he did it, he used all the clues and successfully solved the mystery, since, in the end he was right!
But, plot twist! Desu gun was actually friendzone-kun most of the time and early 360 zaza was only taking over the character for the duration of the latest BoB! So, Kirito was wrong since none of his clues lined up, right?

Wrong! Kirito is right of course, every single premise may have been wrong, but the conclusion was right! Desu gun could literally be any single person (or AI) in the world, and his detective work would have equal value.

But he was 360 zaza. And he was friendzone-kun. So kirito was right AND he gets to add a new harem member. Win-win.

Which also brings up another plot hole, had he given up on his friendzone status so hard he had already decided to kill her? Since he is desu gun and desu injection? I mean, if desu gun had successfully shot her, would he have killed her right there? Despite promising to consider his confession after BoB and all? Just because? What was the point of the promise in the first place then?

P.S.: The whole "Asada-san! Asada-san!" thing wasn't even creppy really, it was just annoying overracting since it was so forced, I mean, yeah, every person who is attracted to a harem member is obviously evil and has to be portrayed as such, but seriously man, calm down, the ass is not even that good, it's so not worth it.

Quote :
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:59 am

heresy, her ass is pretty nice

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 am

Sinon's is, but her irl one is rather lacking.

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 pm

al pls, you have to get irl assada to level up to sinon ass
also was it just me or did mr.friendzone look kinda like a chipmunk when he was getting all rapey

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Detective Kirito   

Back to top Go down

Master Detective Kirito
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: Anime-