View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 am

Well, ladies and gentlemen. After nearly a weak of voting from our wonderful members, it is time to announce the results for this year's Fail Awards!

Member of the Year: Nour Force
Oh my, the tension on this one was high. Supa and Nour, battling their way towards the title of member of the year, but with a difference of one vote, Nour emerged victorious! Truly the heart-warming loli idol of the forum. Tough luck to Supa; well, at least you won Member of the Year for 2013, so we're cool, right?

Staff of the Year: Al-Bhed
This one was a no-contest, ladies and gentlemen. Al-Bhed totally knocked both Fish and Kimo Force out of the water! With his firm stance on finishing the roleplay, his constant reminder to Kimo to finish the story, and his excellence in handling technical forum difficulties, it is without a doubt that without his efforts this year, the forum would have gone downhill!

Gamer of the Year: Reikan
What a close one this was! Despite both Leo and Kimo's efforts on the FGN articles, and Kimo's constant game sale notifications, Reikan comes out on top as the forum's top gamer! After his quick introduction to PC games this year followed by his passionate dedication, Reikan showed strong gaming geekdom that was second to none.

Duelist of the Year: HyperJYGBSP (JY Star Galaxy / Cocoa)
Not a very close one, but even so, Al-Bhed was trampled this year by the triumphant Cocoa! The one user on the forum who would discuss the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime shows non-stop on the chat box, constantly spouting catchphrases left and right. As Cocoa would say, praise be to Cocoa!

Drama Queen of the Year: EW
This came as a no-shocker to most of us. With Lesbi and RD's various tantrums on the chatbox, both of them combined couldn't even defeat the (un)shocking revelation of EW! From man to woman, from woman to pregnant woman, and then from pregnant woman back to man. This guy truly makes transgenders look plain.

GFXer of the Year: Nour Force
Another year, another duel between master and student, and yet again, the apprentice Nour Force wins! Truly a proud moment even for Sensei Kimo, who may have taught his acolyte a little too well, so well that she even carried on by herself and outgunned him once more. Nour Force, the true master of Graphic Bending!

Spammer of the Year: HyperJYGBSP (JY Star Galaxy / Cocoa)
It was a little close between EW and Cocoa, but nevertheless it was no surprise that the latter would win! With her famous gif icon from "Did You Order a Rabbit?", her constant replies mostly extending to probably all time zones, her several moments of self-talking, it was as if Cocoa actually lived on the forum grounds and never went home.

Weaboo of the Year: danna45
A close one, but sorry Cocoa; two awards are enough for one year. This one goes to the one and only, danna45! With his extensive knowledge of anime, manga, and visual novels piercing the heavens, his various recommendations mostly ending spot-on, and his refusal to embark on any journeys accused of being non-Japanese no matter how great they may be, even if it was Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danna truly is the walking Japanese encyclopedia.

Trollbait of the Year: Azzhole
Although Lesbi was one of the largest trolling baits around the end of the year, even that was no match to the poor soul of Azzhole! Constantly being pushed around, even by the admins, as well as being rejected enough times by Lesbi for any lone man to stay sane, Azzhole truly was the most sympathetic of us all. Now if only he were still here so he may collect his prize...

Changeling of the Year: Pumpkin Row (Lesbihonest)
Even after his (un)shocking revelation, it was Lesbi who had experienced the strongest growth spurt this year! From a person who would punch boys in the face ten-thousand times in a millisecond, to a person who would punch them ten times a millisecond. She may be a little rough from time to time, but there is no doubt that she has indeed taken large steps to becoming a better and more charming person.

Waifu of the Year
This is it! This is the award that everyone has been waiting for. After constant battles over who the best girl this year was, with close competition especially between two candidates, only one came out on top!

And the winner is...

Tohsaka Rin of Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works!

What a twist! Even when Sakura Chiyo of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was in the lead at the start, her iconic polka-dotted bows and innocent personality were no match for Rin's famous black ribbons and tsundere nature! Congratulations to Rin, and tough luck to Chiyo.

Couple of the Year: Pumpkin Row x Nour Force
Despite the dashing young love of Supasmash and Restart, it was not enough to outshine the romance of both Nour Force and Pumpkin Row! Everyone knows it, and now the world can look up to these two as the shining pinnacle of true love! Congratulations to both Nour and Lesbi! And better luck next time to both Supa and Restart.

-----------------------------------------

So as you all know, there should be a prize of some sort for all the winners. Unfortunately, I am very busy with medicine, so I haven't had the time to fix up the usual userbars. I'm sure Nour, now that she has won both prizes of Member and GFX Artist of the year, wouldn't mind contributing. Right? Please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty sugar-coated please?

What do I have in store for Tohsaka Rin after winning the Waifu of the Year award? Well, remember that surprise I kept mentioning but never gave details on? The kind of surprise that not even the other staff members knew? Why don't you consider looking up for a change, hm? Notice something different?

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:03 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Member of the Year: Nour Force
Oh my, the tension on this one was high. Supa and Nour, battling their way towards the title of member of the year, but with a difference of one vote, Nour emerged victorious! Truly the heart-warming loli idol of the forum. Tough luck to Supa; well, at least you won Member of the Year for 2013, so we're cool, right?
Dammit, I should have voted.

Kimo Force wrote:
Staff of the Year: Al-Bhed
This one was a no-contest, ladies and gentlemen. Al-Bhed totally knocked both Fish and Kimo Force out of the water! With his firm stance on finishing the roleplay, his constant reminder to Kimo to finish the story, and his excellence in handling technical forum difficulties, it is without a doubt that without his efforts this year, the forum would have gone downhill!
Considering this refers to the minimum amount of work I put (at least considering this was for a whole year), this says a lot about the state of the forum/staff.
What I got to do to make you pooost~?
What I got to do to make you care~?

Kimo Force wrote:
Duelist of the Year: HyperJYGBSP (JY Star Galaxy / Cocoa)
Not a very close one, but even so, Al-Bhed was trampled this year by the triumphant Cocoa! The one user on the forum who would discuss the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime shows non-stop on the chat box, constantly spouting catchphrases left and right. As Cocoa would say, praise be to Cocoa!
1v1 me m8

Kimo Force wrote:
What do I have in store for Tohsaka Rin after winning the Waifu of the Year award? Well, remember that surprise I kept mentioning but never gave details on? The kind of surprise that not even the other staff members knew? Why don't you consider looking up for a change, hm? Notice something different?
nuuuuuu, mah pokemans!
The ghost of Cubone's mother won't forget that Kimo...
At least get rid of LoL instead, no one likes Teemo, except Unknown, but no one likes Unknown either. Iunno, I feel like some nintendoness was lost today.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Hnnnng, Tohsaka.

rip president takao ;_;

And well, of the 5 images in the banner, I felt the YGO one or maybe the Vanguard one was the least relevant. Shoulda replaced one of those instead.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Nitocris! Can we replace Juri for Nito?

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:12 pm

yaybut0/10notiebreakersandiwantedchiyo

"Al-Bhed totally knocked both Fish and Kimo Force out of the water!"
BUT FISH NEEDS WATER D:

Kimo Force wrote:
So as you all know, there should be a prize of some sort for all the winners. Unfortunately, I am very busy with medicine, so I haven't had the time to fix up the usual userbars. I'm sure Nour, now that she has won both prizes of Member and GFX Artist of the year, wouldn't mind contributing. Right? Please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty sugar-coated please?
So... so you were too busy with... you were too busy with drugs? ;D

Al-Bhed wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
nuuuuuu, mah pokemans!
The ghost of Cubone's mother won't forget that Kimo...
At least get rid of LoL instead, no one likes Teemo, except Unknown, but no one likes Unknown either. Iunno, I feel like some nintendoness was lost today.
I've always disliked the Teemo banner to some extent, so sure, but the problem would be that the Pokemon banner is red and we can't have two or more banners in the same color. We can totally replace Teemo and Vanguard with Chiyo and Isuzu though

No, please, stop, you're not allowed to talk about my graphics skills! (or lack thereof)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:07 pm

I like raisin cookies, don't bunch me up with you folks, HMPH

>is salty Chiyo didn't win

Quotes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm

what do i get tho

Spoiler:

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Rika Furude wrote:
what do i get tho
a warning about randomly necroposting~

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Bad Rika. Bad Ali. No necroposting.

Anyhow, it looks like the results for couple of the year are out.

Despite the dashing young love of Supasmash and Restart, it was not enough to outshine the romance of both Nour Force and Pumpkin Row! Everyone knows it, and now the world can look up to these two as the shining pinnacle of true love! Congratulations to both Nour and Lesbi! And better luck next time to both Supa and Restart.

And that's all we have for now. Tune in at the end of the year for the upcoming WDA Fail(A)wards of 2015!

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am

What have we become?

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results   

Back to top Go down

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion :: Fail (A)wards 2014-
Jump to: