AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Botan!

PostSubject: Pet Peeves   Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

We discussed it a bit in the chat, but I think it's worth a little topic about it. Okay, everyone, tell us about all the little things that tick you off.

Shower the guillotine with drink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:41 am

People misunderstanding stuff, like someone assuming a topic is about complaints when in reality it is about pure hatred.

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:00 am

Interruption. I can't stand it when people interrupt me. If it happens more than once, I'll keep my comment/news to myself. Unlike most people that want to be heard and will talk when everyone finally stops talking when it's very clear that you're pissed that you've been interrupted for the second or third time, I'll just say "no, go fuck yourselves" and keep it to myself. Despite it's usually important information half the time. Childish but it just pisses me off that much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42
Waifu : Nourii-tan~

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:04 am

People that keep a problem to themselves until it becomes unbearable to them, at which point they flip their shit over it. For example, I've had 2 relationships end because the other girl wouldn't tell me that I was trying to be around them too much, and as a result, they didn't flip out until it was too much for them.

Another thing is when people see your message, read your message, then don't reply. I have friends on skype who do this and won't tell me anything until several hours later when I ask if they're busy, then they say they didn't feel like replying, didn't know what to say, or some stupid shit like that.

Favorite Quotes~:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

Extremely generic and corny animes that people act like are the best thing since sliced bread.

Looking for AMV's and all the pages on youtube are crowded with Naruto.

Spoiler:

"By nature, it is absurd for a man to decide over another mans life or death." --Rika Furude.

"Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to acquire

Everybody has a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to promise

I have a right to be happy
Yet it's so hard to compromise
"
--Rika Furude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Pumpkin Row wrote:
People that keep a problem to themselves until it becomes unbearable to them, at which point they flip their shit over it. For example, I've had 2 relationships end because the other girl wouldn't tell me that I was trying to be around them too much, and as a result, they didn't flip out until it was too much for them.

Another thing is when people see your message, read your message, then don't reply. I have friends on skype who do this and won't tell me anything until several hours later when I ask if they're busy, then they say they didn't feel like replying, didn't know what to say, or some stupid shit like that.

I wish I could say that I'm not one of those people that tolerate something without ever expressing that it annoys me until it's to late but I've been very guilty of that in the past. I'm also guilty of the second but I have people that will talk for the sake of talking. They say "hi," I say "hi" back and then they give me a smiley to which I never respond and two hours later they casually mention that I'm quite this evening. I then let them know that they're quite as well since they also went two hours without saying anything but I find out that they considered that random smiley to be conversing and I was ignoring them when I ignored it.

Ahem... that bugs me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Botan!

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:26 pm

Pumpkin Row wrote:
Another thing is when people see your message, read your message, then don't reply.
I'm sorry ;.;

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmm

Ummm, when I'm being forced to do things by my family when I woke up 5 minutes ago.

Shower the guillotine with drink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: