24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Why does it matter anymore?   Mon May 11, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm seriously tired of all the shit. I'm hardly here? No one likes talking to me? I'm bitching in the chat? The chat dies the moment i show up, and people make jokes about me showing up or using my showing up an excuse to fricking leave. Seriously no one likes me? your concerns are great, anything else you people need to say? Because clearly i'm a damn issue to all of you and no one feels the need to talk to me about it? Whatever at this point i can't trust any of you to really tell me anything other than farewell so why wouldn't i be surprised. Attached is going to be a nice little poll and be serious. i'm not going to bother with you people if you really don't want me here. i like being in a place i can talk to people and feel welcomed but if all you guys do is run then whatever. And if all Lesbi wants to do is instigate shit with me in a new conflict i rather not be here if you all feels like she can just get away with that shit. Seriously i've had friends come and go on here and it was fun when we started what's with everyone's deal? Like just voice your opinions. And by the way the poll won't allow you to change your vote so don't joke with me. I'm dead serious right now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Mon May 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Well, I genuinely don't want anyone to leave at all but ultimately that's up to you. If somehow you feel more unwelcomed as of late compared to before then I don't know but chances are it's just you imagining it really. The poll is stupid. Why would results on a poll be more accurate than whatever people tell you? If you can't trust what people say then a poll wouldn't be any more trustworthy, if people will even vote on it.

You can't just waltz into a chat(not just this one, any chat really) and expect everyone there to be absolutely welcoming. Some of us will act welcoming to anyone, but not everyone will, and that's understandable. There has to be effort on both sides, and I get that you ARE trying to belong here, but threads like these don't help. If you decide to stay, that's great. If you leave then our friendship as fellow members of WDA ends here, as pretentious as that sounds.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Mon May 11, 2015 7:34 pm

I voted Yes. Who gives a fuck about others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Ugh.. I'm sorry but i don't really care too much about your melodrama, and this isn't even close to your first case of doing something like this.

So i'm not voting on your stupid poll, but i'll try to be half generically "helpful" if you're actually willing to read.

For starters i don't really want you to leave, i might not be close to you at all and won't really be genuinely affected by you not being here, but the more the merrier, or so they say.

Anyway, the only one who's actually being mean to you is lesbi, and no offense to lesbi but ...it's lesbi this is kind of her thing, it doesn't mean much. Most other things you're bothered by were probably meant more as jokes than anything else. I'm not saying no one besides lesbi doesn't like you, but i'd say no one dislikes you enough to seriously go out of their way to insult you.

You should just try calming down for now, and don't take everything so seriously and personally because around here they're hardly ever meant to be. Heck, even if they were, unless it's straight up harassment you should deal with it without making a scene with curses, constant complaining, spamming, capslock and unnecessary topics, and if it's harassment then report it to an admin when you see one. Though it never really gets to actual harassment levels around here.

And i'd just like to add that you are an issue worth complaining about when you start throwing your childish tantrums in the chat. This isn't a fucking day care, no one wants to have to deal with your shit.

Finally, you should probably stop making topics for us to come comfort you. I swear this is like the 3rd or 4th time at least that i've seen you do this. If you have your own personal problems, then deal with them instead of making us do it for you or making us suffer for it . However if your big problem is us, then sorry but you should just go.

Sorry if that came across as a bit aggressive, i don't actually hate/dislike you or anything close to that, nor do i have a problem with you in general or you staying here.

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42
Waifu : Nourii-tan~

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 3:15 am

RD wrote:
I'm seriously tired of all the shit. I'm hardly here? No one likes talking to me? I'm bitching in the chat? The chat dies the moment i show up, and people make jokes about me showing up or using my showing up an excuse to fricking leave. Seriously no one likes me? your concerns are great, anything else you people need to say? Because clearly i'm a damn issue to all of you and no one feels the need to talk to me about it? Whatever at this point i can't trust any of you to really tell me anything other than farewell so why wouldn't i be surprised. Attached is going to be a nice little poll and be serious. i'm not going to bother with you people if you really don't want me here. i like being in a place i can talk to people and feel welcomed but if all you guys do is run then whatever. And if all Lesbi wants to do is instigate shit with me in a new conflict i rather not be here if you all feels like she can just get away with that shit. Seriously i've had friends come and go on here and it was fun when we started what's with everyone's deal? Like just voice your opinions. And by the way the poll won't allow you to change your vote so don't joke with me. I'm dead serious right now.
If this is how you feel, there's not even any point in staying, regardless of what people say. The poll is just silly, and making a big production out of leaving is silly. If you feel unwelcomed on a forum, just leave said forum.

Favorite Quotes~:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 3:30 am

If this is how you feel, there's not even any point in staying, regardless of what people say. The poll is just silly, and making a big production out of leaving is silly. If you feel unwelcomed on a forum, just leave said forum.

Shut up Lesbi, You don't get to fucking voice an opinion when you don't listen to mine. I don't even care if your a member of this forum you just can't treat me with any form of respect so don't go running around acting superior and doing things you won't allow me to do. And why would i want to listen to the piece of shit i considered a friend that decided it was best to stab me in the back.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 3:33 am

RD wrote:

Shut up Lesbi, You don't get to fucking voice an opinion when you don't listen to mine. I don't even care if your a member of this forum you just can't treat me with any form of respect so don't go running around acting superior and doing things you won't allow me to do. And why would i want to listen to the piece of shit i considered a friend that decided it was best to stab me in the back.
Someone's jimmies are very rustled.

Favorite Quotes~:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 3:41 am

If you want me to leave you alone be respectfully enough to leave me alone, you don't want me to talk to you so don't talk to me. God don't sit there at your computer putting me down. Seriously why would this matter to you, you already voiced your god damn opinion and honestly I want to tell at you and do anything to change your fucking mind but whatever it's done. So stay the fuck out of my business if you want me to stay out of yours.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 3:45 am

RD wrote:
If you want me to leave you alone be respectfully enough to leave me alone, you don't want me to talk to you so don't talk to me. God don't sit there at your computer putting me down. Seriously why would this matter to you, you already voiced your god damn opinion and honestly I want to tell at you and do anything to change your fucking mind but whatever it's done. So stay the fuck out of my business if you want me to stay out of yours.
Wowe. Very jimmies, many rustled. RIP.

Favorite Quotes~:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Tue May 12, 2015 9:23 am

rd, i got you a present~

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Thu May 21, 2015 8:49 am

Who's edgier? RD or a dodecahedron?

Quotes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Jaden ecchi
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Thu May 21, 2015 11:31 am

imo i think you should stay, if you want to change you can, but this isnt really helping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heroduelacademy.forumotions.in
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Thu May 21, 2015 11:56 am

Reikan wrote:

Who's edgier? RD or a dodecahedron?

The edgiest

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   Thu May 21, 2015 12:08 pm

emiya shirou

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does it matter anymore?   

Back to top Go down

Why does it matter anymore?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: