Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FGN: Ken Returns But...Who Is That New Guy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: FGN: Ken Returns But...Who Is That New Guy?   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 am

Ken is back bruh!

Ken Return's To Street Fighter V

It was only a matter of time until he came back and boy does he look great in Street Fighter V. Ken, a Street Fighter staple, returns to SFV!

Ken returns with a new look, he only wears half his gi this time around and has a sports top. His hair, while not being the first time Ken has had long hair, is done up in a new style. In some ways he looks even younger than his SFIV version although that could just come down to character design. SFV is looking to be great and Ken is looking as flashy as ever.

But...who is this?

You caught a very brief glance at this guy, like less than a second brief look but there is always someone willing to find just the right frame. People think that this is either Akuma or E.Honda but others have been guessing this is an entirely new character which I agree with. Akuma has never been that pale and Honda has never looked that angry. This person also has black dreads and I doubt they'd change Akuma and Honda THAT drastically. I agree with others that this is a new character, perhaps the New Zealand character?

That is all for this FGN, more news whenever it appears.

deviantART

Instagram
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: Ken Returns But...Who Is That New Guy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Games :: Competitive Corner :: Tier 2 Games-
Jump to: