danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:41 am

The Mysterious Affair at CBox
Starring Ultimate Ace Detective Dr. Danna Latency Poirot the First

Being the mysterious and cool person that I am, I am constantly bombarded with questions about the 'donor mystery'. It was indeed a puzzling case whose prospects of being solved seemed unlikely, and being a direct victim of such an event I must admit the sudden rise to fame was very appreciated. However the questions quickly became old and to save some of my precious time, I shall now recount the event as I remember or have heard from my fellow acquaintances, so that any future answers I may have to give will simply be a referral to this written account. It is also my hope that by making this recount publicly available, a wild sleuth or two may piece up the scarce clues present and provide a suitable answer to this mystery for once and for all.

To set up the context required to properly understand the case, I will first list my fellow victims, amongst which the actual culprit can very likely be found.

First there is the narrator, that is I. Further elaboration is excessive, I believe.

There is also the prime reporter, the person who gathered all the public knowledge regarding the event into a single, easily consumable post. His name is cyberdark608 but for the sake of brevity he shall be referred to as 'girl with big boobs'. He insists he has no involvement in the case but nevertheless he is a suspect.

A notable victim would be the big brother of a questionably eleven year old little girl. For reference, his little sister is named Nour but she has nothing to do with this case. At all.

The authority figure associated with the event due to being a victim as well, Al-Bhitler, was a prime suspect but with no conclusive evidence, he remains but a potential suspect. Accounting in his behavior during the incident, there are arguments to be made against him as the culprit.

A good friend of most of the victims involved is Supasmash, a mild-mannered Super Smash Brothers Melee hobbyist. Word around says to keep your babies away from him but that aside he has a fairly solid alibi.

Ardee, a man who by unfortunate timing became involved with the case. He insists he has done nothing to be guilty for but the possibility that he is indeed the culprit exists and thus he is also mentioned here.

Joey Jojo Knight, the last named suspect, is an unsuspecting enthusiast. It is well-known that his personality was not the type to have done the deed but like with the other suspects, his guilt is not an impossibility. Of course, he insists he would not have done such an atrocious thing and that you should read his fanfiction.

However, there is one more suspect. A cloaked man who was sighted at the scene of the crime on that day. No other details about this mysterious person is known, which makes him a very likely suspect. However, because of that, even his existence is suspicious and therefore he remains ambiguously related to the case. For ease, he shall be referred to as 'Aunt Sally'.

With the establishing of the dramatis personae complete, next I shall elaborate on the so-called 'donor mystery'...

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:13 pm

danna45 wrote:
Joey Jojo Knight, the last named suspect, is an unsuspecting enthusiast. It is well-known that his personality was not the type to have done the deed but like with the other suspects, his guilt is not an impossibility. Of course, he insists he would not have done such an atrocious thing and that you should read his fanfiction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:40 pm

danna45 wrote:

There is also the prime reporter, the person who gathered all the public knowledge regarding the event into a single, easily consumable post. His name is cyberdark608 but for the sake of brevity he shall be referred to as 'girl with big boobs'. He insists he has no involvement in the case but nevertheless he is a suspect.
ACE REPORTER ALIBIGBOOBS REPORTING FROM THE SITE OF THE CRIME!!!!!!

A wild young man has suddenly started narrating the summary of the events to himself! Tune in for more!!

Though should we even be replying to this normally in the writing center?

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 pm

plz do, this is a joke thread anyway

chapter 2 coming soon gaiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck am i supposed to write now

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 pm

use this weird sense of pressure to force out a weird mystery story

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 pm

I'd say take statements from all the suspects and continue the story, obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Chaos Goddess
 Chaos Goddess

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : Nitocris! Can we replace Juri for Nito?

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Though should we even be replying to this normally in the writing center?
Do you think this is a serious article that requires serious replies?

I'll be waiting for your chapter 2. c:

No, please, stop, you're not allowed to talk about my graphics skills! (or lack thereof)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mysterious affair at cbox   

Back to top Go down

the mysterious affair at cbox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Creative :: Writing Center-
Jump to: