View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: It's the season of E3   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:26 am

I hope you all have your report cards ready. Here's mine.

I reuploaded the template for this from Twitter (thank @mrfeelswildride for it) in case anyone was interested enough to do this.
Spoiler:

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:15 am

Nintendo
What I wanted: Melee HD
Hype: Max
And now there's no need to come back to this since "What I got" will remain blank

Quote :
25 Jun 17, 02:12
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :
marthbeatsfalco: nope, there are 5 distinct and significant angles

This is now the iconic statement sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:15 am

deviantART

Instagram
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Nour

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:10 am

I'm trying a Youtube thing! https://www.youtube.com/user/BearOnStilts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 pm

You can add Pokken DX to the Nintendo hype.

IMΔGINE | DREΔM | CREΔTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 am

EA's conference is over and it was trash. I don't know why I even bothered.
Aside from new Need for Speed and A Way Out being kinda neat, the rest was boring.
NFS scripted events suck tho, and A Way Out being multiplayer only is impractical.

Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 am

Going through the PC gaming show. I have now reached the point where I reflexively roll my eyes every time someone from microsoft mentions 4K.
Thought it was over with their own press conference. No, every time someone from microsoft says anything anywhere I think they are contractually obliged to mention 4K in some way.

Quote :
J.J. Knight: Every homebrew, at least the good ones, are made by people who've played the game for a few years.

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Going through the PC gaming show. I have now reached the point where I reflexively roll my eyes every time someone from microsoft mentions 4K.
Thought it was over with their own press conference. No, every time someone from microsoft says anything anywhere I think they are contractually obliged to mention 4K in some way.

Anyways, I skipped Microsoft (watched some of the reactions on Twitter though), PC Gaming, Devolver Digital (I have no idea what happened and nobody is willing to tell me) and Ubisoft. Not much to say other than I'm pretty excited for Cuphead now that it FINALLY has a release date.

Dragon Ball FighterZ I am super stoked for, and funny enough it's less about it being Dragon Ball and more about it being by the Arc System Works guys, probably Team Red (Guilty Gear team, not BlazBlue team), which means Daisuke Ishiwatari is involved. I watched some gameplay footage that Bamco uploaded later, and it looks super solid. A bit floaty though especially when air dashes are replaced by flying towards the opponent either up or down, so that might get a little awkward. The bit where they kick the opponent into the sky and follow up is pretty much Guilty Gear's Dust, and apparently you can grapple into a Dust? I wonder how that'll work. The combos all look super flashy and fast. I do worry that it'll be a bit difficult to see what's going on sometimes, especially when this is going to be a 3v3, but here's to hoping that I'm wrong on this. Also unlike Marvel, there won't be any drop ins; it's always with a cutscene. This is a lot better because it eliminates one of the cheapest factors Marvel had, which was being able to lock an opponent switching in using a long-ranged attack (see Maximillion Dood and how he handles Strider, that shit is infuriating when you're on the receiving end, especially if Strider has a full 3 bars and X-factor and goes into combo frenzy).

Oh and Beyond Good & Evil 2 is happening. Cool. Took you forever, Ubisoft.

CAPCOM WHERE'S DEVIL MAY CRY 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Microsoft's E3 was surprisingly really good... like, I'm actually completely blown away on how good it was because I don't really care about anything Microsoft does. Now I feel inclined to get one to play with a couple of friends of mine I know who own one because the multiplayer games coming out for the thing aren't just multi-platform garbage. SUPER impressed with Microsoft though I admit that might be because my expectations were so low.

Ubisoft's was also somewhat impressive, but that might also be because I had low expectations and instead they talked about games... that and Rabbids + Mario look good. Skull & Bones looks alright, new South Park trailer is cool to see... and hey! Beyond Good & Evil 2! They talked about games. Exceeded my expectations.

Now Sony... man, Sony, Sony, Sony... man, that kind of sucked. I can't even summarize why because none of the games really hit me so I can't even really remember their conference, and I'm on the "Playstation+Nintendo hard on train, screw Xbox". VR is getting more games, good because that's a piece of tech I've been considering buying but only if the games to try it with are there. New console Monster Hunter? Neat. Outside of that I couldn't care less about Dad of War and Detroit looks like something I'd like to try but only if it was in a discount bargin bin. Also, ending on Spiderman as your finale? What? I dunno, couldn't get excited for a lot of things they talked about.

Last up we have Nintendo which I'm bracing myself for 18 minutes of talking about Splatoon 2 and ARMS and then being over... I'm hoping to be surprised but my expectations are low.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:23 am

Kimo Force wrote:
CAPCOM WHERE'S DEVIL MAY CRY 5
I saw others mention that and I just don't get where that rumour is coming from. They made a reboot because they felt the franchise was dead, then the reboot flopped, why would they (they being capcom of all developers, not known for pleasing the fanbases of their IPs) make another DMC?

EDIT:
Nintendo "What I got"

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 am

In the spirit of Nintendo I'll keep this short. Cool to see that Xeno game even if I don't care about the series. More Mario Odyssey AND AS A FUCKING T-REX! Legit hype. Whooooole bunch of shit I don't care about (FE Warrios is okay). Time for the two things that really sucked. You're just gonna be like, "Hey so like we're making a Pokemon game for Switch." and you show NOTHING? Fuck off. Hype killed. Now for Metroid Prime 4. I was almost hyped but all you showed was a fucking title. WOW SO COOL MUCH HYPE. Even EA knows how to hype a game better than that.

Poor Smash fans.

I know over the years I've been negative on Nintendo...but they don't do anything to make me change my mind.

BREAKING NEWS NINTENDO DECIDES TO SHOW A 2D METROID ON THE TREEHOUSE INSTEAD OF THEIR DIRECT. NINTENDO YOU CUNTS.

deviantART

Instagram
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 am

Actually, I take it back, there was something pretty cool with nintendo. Blade waifu in xenoblade is the kind that looks homely at first but is actually super hot, really growing on me.

Look at her, exposure, nice ass, deceptively large boobs, she could totally be a thing.
Pyra for WDA banner plz

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:44 am

I was far more satisfied with the Nintendo Direct then I thought I would be. Thank god they didn't talk about ARMS or Splatoon 2. Xenoblade is something I'm super hype for and I absolutely adore Pyra. I'm ready for a poor translation and censoring to absolutely ravage her though. A lot of people on the internet kind of glossed over the fact that a new Kirby and Yoshi game are in development for the Switch and I get that most people are sick of Nintendo platformers but I'm not one of them, so that's two more announcements for me to get pretty hype for. FE: Warriors looks neat but I wasn't really shown enough during the Direct (though the Treehouse thingy messed with it enough) and I already know it's coming so it's hard to get hype for it in the same way I do with Xeno 2 where I have a hard on for the series.

I'm under the impression that Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch both are far out enough that they just wanted to announce they were being worked on and coming even if they had next to nothing to show, and I'm completely fine with that. Sure it might turn into what happened with Breath of The Wild, getting delayed into oblivion but E3 was never about what's already out... if they had something worth seeing to show I'm sure they would've shown it, at least that's how I feel. Better than showing something we've heard enough about. (I can't stress how upsetting it would've been if they talked about ARMS and Splatoon 2 for me)

Somehow all of them were alright, no real losers to me this year. Nintendo had more than I expected, Microsoft had WAY more than I expected, EA and Ubisoft talked about games that actually looked remotely interesting and my expectations were clearly too high for Sony... there's a problem when I can't decide who I thought was the worst, EA or Sony where EA makes games I don't generally care about but Sony shit the bed this conference.

Editing in also,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 am

Late post because I was stuck on a different account but here it is

You could make the arguement that the game quantity/quality presented from sony and EA were on par (I'd still say EA is worse but that's because a lot of their shit does not even register for me), but even then EA should still take the "worst of E3" just because of their presentation. The no show of sony was better than the absolute shitshow that was EA. Football opening, sports hard-on no one in an Electronic Expo should care about, youtubers, Creator Cave, shitty battlefront match and ofc GAME CHANGERS. GAME FUCKING CHANGERS.

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the season of E3   

Back to top Go down

It's the season of E3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum