It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novalaxia
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Azureblue2001

PostSubject: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 am

I probably should have made this topic like ages ago, but here goes w/procrastination woooo

Long story short, I'm wrapping up my time here. Life has a massive amount of responsibilities, and I only recently decided that I have to step up to the mark and make myself worth a damn. I've started working more, going outside more, and doing something other than going "great weather am i right" or "anime lowkey is garbage". Also I've been playing Melty Blood religiously the last couple of months but that is besides the point

Hanging around with you guys has probably been the best part of the last 3/4 years I've spent on the internet, because I really enjoyed the random shit that goes on whenever someone comes up with a crazy idea. There's too many moments for me to remember, and I probably wasn't even around for half of them, but regardless, the fact that this small community refuses to die and keeps itself active is some holy testament. I always loved that with y'all, and the fact I have to leave it makes me all the more sad to go.

I can't say who I'm gonna miss the most, and I don't exactly have anything in particular to say to specific people, but I must say, everyone here was a damn good sport to hang around with. Mad respect.

Will I be back in the future? Who knows. I'm not exactly saying I'll be gone forever, but I probably won't come back for another year or so at least. It's time I think I let go and moved on. If anyone needs me, I'll stay around for another day or so to say my last goodbyes individually, but if you wanna talk in the future, you know where to look. I don't exactly change names.

So long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier

Achievement Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 am

Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 am

Was putting off on this a bit but,

You really should've talked more while you were lurking. You could've been part of the fun and also what the fuck why didnt you tell me you were playing melty i could've had a sparring buddy for the past few months???

Come back sometime.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 am

danna forget it lol i can never chat with you guys. we're not in the same channel.

Sometime I just can't give a fuck.....
-Walter White

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:12 am

Spoiler:

HAI DD-KUN!(Nourii-chan was here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:41 am

hey that was fun to sing at the karaoke

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it   

Back to top Go down

It's easy to say goodbye, but not what comes before it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: