View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Good bye everyone, been fun. But I must take my leave. Not of real life problems, but because Im tired of losing. Im sure none of you will remember me for more than 3 days.

P.S.
Raging Darkness called my room so I will leave him the key...kinda strange to have a key for an igloo.

One more thing before I leave for good though...

Absolutly no relation to the topic, funny though.

Last edited by Leo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Leo, it was a pleasure being dorm members, and once again sorry for blowing up your room. Have a nice life and enjoy it and i hope to see you around once more here if you come back. I'm sure you won't see this but you know everyone here we all must say some kind of final good bye.

~RD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Just what came up with you? This isn't how you actually act out, Leo. Losing from whom? Random duelists on DN who spam meta and never give you breathing space to use fun decks? Because that seems to be about it.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a game. There will always be wins and losses, triumphs and downfalls. I've let down my own war team on several occasions because I wasn't experienced enough, and I'm still here even though it's haunted me for days. You don't leave because you find it hard to win. You're only going to get better if you have a little faith, but nothing will happen if you don't.

So build a new deck. Look for answers on Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia. Ask a friend to build a deck with you. Read articles. There are over several ways to improve. Yu-Gi-Oh! is supposed to be played for people to have fun, not to stomp on others with humongous pounds and pounds of wins. We only improve to squeeze more juice out of the carton, not to make more easy wins. Most of us wouldn't be here if it were like that.

So I say you come back and dedicate yourself to the teachings found everywhere. We're all here to help. ID, Minako, Al-bhed, DigiDigi, Frost, Roro, and I. You could say that you're leaving because real life is troubling you. Say that you lost interest in the game. Never, though, never give up because you lost, for that is the only way for one to seek victory.

EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

You cant leave because what kimo all said was true.^
I have had my ups and downs and i threatened to leave becuse i was so tired of losing but here i am i couldnt keep my promise that i would leave no matter how many times i said it.
Hell the staff and every member has heard me bitch about it but u dont see me gone.

If you leave ur giving up on a fun thing to do and ur giving up on yugioh. Sure we dont have skills such as real pro players or have the brains to create an awesome deck like Al-Bhed but we dont stop trying ever. It might be hard now but in the long run it will pay off if you keep trying and never give up.

If everyone would leave because they lost an internet game than World of Warcrft wont exist or any other game like or yugioh.

If you do u leave than well its kind of sad too see such a great person leave over such pointless reasons.

If you do stay we'll help you to teh best of our abilities and some might go beyond that point. Like mina and kimo they are supportive and they have always stood by you the whole time but some of us are too stupid too realize it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

What they said.

Don't you wanna stay for my epic contributions?

❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔️ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:45 pm

I don't feel like putting wall-o-text motivational speeches,since Kimo and Raye did it for me. Anyways,ya got a million people here that can make a killing machine out of you. Why don't ya try it out blink

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tsurara Oikawa: Psycho stfu u stupid immature child
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCbobo
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : RCbobo

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Dude, I lose a lot.
I build a new deck and it gets trampled.

I lose so much that Psycho gets his daily pleasure from my losses.

But also if you ask Psycho, he will tell you that I am much better than I was before.

Don't quit for the wrong reasons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

RCbobo wrote:
Dude, I lose a lot.
I build a new deck and it gets trampled.

I lose so much that Psycho gets his daily pleasure from my losses.

But also if you ask Psycho, he will tell you that I am much better than I was before.

Don't quit for the wrong reasons.

Gotta smile from something :/ but yea Bobo's right hes much better than he used to be,and he used to be a sore loser.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tsurara Oikawa: Psycho stfu u stupid immature child
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Wazz up yea sorry to hear ya leaving ZombieBoy just because ya lost a few duels here and there.What every 1 has said I agree with them and of course I used to lose alot hay I still do but from loseing I can only get better so I hope ya read every bodys comments and come back to the world of dueling.
Kea Kaha

Kea Kaha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Tbh I lose now. I suck. But I duel for fun. Maybe you should start making decks and stuff where you actually enjoy the duel itself, and not just the win

❑ Single
❑ Taken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Kimo already said it but ill say it again.

Losing is not a reason to quit a game,just as winning is not the reason why we play.we play for fun,not to rake in an absurd amount of money or wins. I mean just look at me:i have more than twice my wins iin losses and you dont see me saying i quit yugioh forevar.

Only one deck i have is competetive,the rest is all trash made just cuz i like using and losing with them,and sometimes : as dwarf fortress would say : "Losing is fun". because sometimes it is.Just take your loss and improve improve your skill and someday you will beat al bhed and joker in a tag team 2-0.Alone.

Keep trying different decks until you find a sweet spot of a deck that you think is pretty good,keep improving on it,ask for help from kimo or digi or such and thay can certainly make you much better.and besides "Sometimes losing is more beneficial than winning".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 am

mido9 wrote:
Just take your loss and improve improve your skill and someday you will beat al bhed and joker in a tag team 2-0.Alone.

If they are sharing LP this would be pretty easy xD Also if we quit for losing a lot every member of this academy would be quitting...except me...because I'm perfect.

Last edited by Minako on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 am

nah Minako would leave too, he loses often. But as EVERYONE else posted before me said, u can't leave cuz u tired of losing. Some ppl here may know that when I first started after my 4 yr break I couldn't win a duel to save my life, but I kept goin and finally got me some skillz, and even then I'm still learnin shizz. Don't stop doin anything cuz u hate losing, shit happens.

Al-Bhed: I always had my balls in my hand
Al-Bhed: yep, dark bribe is certainly a +3, and I'll explain how
Al-Bhed: say you have 5 backrows and the opponent tries to heavy you, that would be a -4, then you flip bribe and go -1 in the process, -1 - potential -4 = -1 - (-4)= -1+4 = +3

bakura normal: By the time i draw it my shine balls are already below a gachi gachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
nah Minako would leave too, he loses often. But as EVERYONE else posted before me said, u can't leave cuz u tired of losing. Some ppl here may know that when I first started after my 4 yr break I couldn't win a duel to save my life, but I kept goin and finally got me some skillz, and even then I'm still learnin shizz. Don't stop doin anything cuz u hate losing, shit happens.

and yet i still beat him oh so often yet he hasnt said he quits even though his pride is in millions of pieces now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 am

...He gave me the passsword to his DN...
Anways,what Kimo said.
As I told you in the chat box,just because you lose alot doesnt mean you have to quit the academy,this academy helped me improved alot and make new friends and even though you think your decks are bad,not good etc.,you should try again and never give up,because the only thing that will fail you is yourself.You should never ever tell yourself that you suck,or every deck I touch turns into crud cause that will only make things worse.
Anways,I'm going to miss you friend and well,good bye.
~AsianShadow

~Those who never fail are those who never try.~

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 am

Who really cares about winning? Seriously. When you think about it all that happens is you lose a card game. Is it the end of the world? NO! Well unless it's a shadow game... but NO! Please Leo I don't want you and all the other people that are leaving to leave. i see this like every day now. I'll miss all of you! :( Stay. Pretty pleas with a cherry on top. :cherry: Okay cherry turn that smile upside down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

Unknown, I'm pretty sure shadow games don't happen IRL

❑ Single
❑ Taken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 am

Well this isn't real life. It's .....(dramatic music on) facebook. Skip to 1:44 for the "facebook."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Wazz up man I hope you have read all these post about you and please come back and if ya wont help with any thing eg..deck building ,advice you name it im here to personaly help ya with it.
Kea Kaha

Kea Kaha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye all   

Back to top Go down

Bye all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: